[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Note
Dear Dev, if you want to include this mod into your rom, please give credit to all the people that made it possible by linking to this post, thanks!!

Credits
snq- for developing thr first 4 way reboot mod.
ihtfp69 for porting it to MIUI
aiccucs for bringing it to miui-dev and posting the tut.
tka4ev for adapting it to GB
Thanks to Andy Thomson's work there's an improved version of the mod!!
Droid and SGS users will have three options only (Normal - Hot Boot - Recovery)
SGS2 users will have Download instead of Bootloader
All other users will get the normal 4 options.

What this mod does...
Allows you to reboot in the following ways by long pressing the power button:
1. Normally
2. Hot Reboot (Restarts the OS)
3. Reboot directly to the bootloader (Fastboot)
4. Reboot directly to recovery

hi, every time i try to translate the strings into Chinese i get the bootloader and recovery not working, normal boot and hot boot were normal. could you tell me the correct way to localize the two options?

Recompiled mod for SGS2 MIUI 2.4.27

Attachments

• 4WayReboot_miuiandroid_SGS2-2.4.27.zip
    400.6 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: devserg
Is there any chance of a version compatible with htc sensation running 2.4.27 please this would be much appreciated :)

Try this one. But I didn't tested it, do full backup before trying update!
Ok thanks. I tried it.it flashed successfully, but it doesn't work. When I press and hold my power button it doesn't come up with the four reboot options.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

I only may suggest to wipe dalvik cache.
If it doesn't help, I doubt that can help you more - I'm not an android developer, just applied the patch that works for SGS2.

Hi skupr, i was wondering how hard would it be to implement the 4 wat reboot to my unofficial miui 2.5.X port. my device is the HTC Rezound, anyways awesome job your teams 4 way mod.

Hi skupr, i was wondering how hard would it be to implement the 4 wat reboot to my unofficial miui 2.5.X port. my device is the HTC Rezound, anyways awesome job your teams 4 way mod.
Hi! I'm not a mod developer, I just use the patch from the 4wr-mod that was already created by someone else and apply it to android.policy.jar - by decompiling jar with baksmali, applying the patch and then compiling it again with smali.

Once you are developer, I believe you can easily do the same by yourself. I'm attaching the patch for MIUIv2.

Attachments

• 4WayReboot_miuiandroid_2.3.2.patch.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 133