[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Just a heads up, under downloads it says "last build 1.7.15" maybe just change it to say "latest build" since the build number is in the link anyways?

Any more feedback on that?
Strange it works on one device and on the other it doesn't...

I rebember that my SGS is SGS I and not SGS II so it's normal to have 2 different results because it's 2 different phones...

OP updated with a modified version, please let me know if it works as it should for your device.

Now it is 3-way reboot or what? :)))

c3d2fb7a-e7ad-bc1c.jpg

sent from eS-OFFed Desire ;)

roenano great job!!.
Take a beer to my health.
Thanks

69G98215UN081751K

15$

Greetings from Spain

All the download links seem to down guys.
Does anyone have a mirror for the latest version by any chance?

Cheers,
Oz

Hmm, I seem to be having issues accessing MediaFire entirely. This is most peculiar indeed...

If anyone could throw up a mirror for the 4Way reboot for me I would be extremely grateful. I cannot access mediafire on any of my internet connected devices despite a router reboot and much research.

Again, I would be really grateful as I love MIUI but miss this option coming from CM7

Many thanks,
Oz

I have installed this on my G2X via adb. When I try to reboot via Hot Boot the screen goes blank and the phone does nothing. Only way to fix is to manually pull the battery. Any idea what's wrong?

I have installed this on my G2X via adb. When I try to reboot via Hot Boot the screen goes blank and the phone does nothing. Only way to fix is to manually pull the battery. Any idea what's wrong?

The port for your device is still under development, lets hope that once it becomes a bit more stable this issue will be fixed.
Not much I can do... Sorry.

Hi,

I am trying to integrate together this mod with skip track by volume keys mod. I have baksmalied android.policy.jar from your mod and the second mod and compared both directories to see the changes made to original android.policy.jar. I saw there are several changes that looks different in both patches thus the simple file replace and pack won't work. I am wondering how do you patch the original jar file? By using some kind of script (sed for example) or just replacing the smali files ?

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to integrate together this mod with skip track by volume keys mod. I have baksmalied android.policy.jar from your mod and the second mod and compared both directories to see the changes made to original android.policy.jar. I saw there are several changes that looks different in both patches thus the simple file replace and pack won't work. I am wondering how do you patch the original jar file? By using some kind of script (sed for example) or just replacing the smali files ?

Thanks

I just replace the smali files.
But I think that Andy's VolumeCombo should include already the 4-way reboot...

EDIT: Just checked it, Andy's combo does include the 4-way!

Thanks. but doesn't work on LG Optimus 2X. it's flashable zip issue (Installation aborted Status 0)

Thanks. but doesn't work on LG Optimus 2X. it's flashable zip issue (Installation aborted Status 0)

Open the mod's zip (4wayreboot-MIUI_1.8.26.zip) and the attached zip (System_appO2x.zip) side by side and drag the "system" folder from "4wayreboot-MIUI_1.8.26.zip" into "System_appO2x.zip". Rename "System_appO2x.zip" to 4wayreboot-1.8.26.zip (or however you like), put it on SD card and flash from recovery.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5611vpxnevqe8dk