[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
Tried to apply it on my Milestone running latest MIUI 1.5.20 30x. It didn't work even on time. Ok, it flashes w/o errors, but in OS there's no difference. There's only "normal" reboot.

not working on htc desire.

I can't get this to work on my Desire . Flashed zip using clockwork,but same old menu nothing new on reboot.
ROM= 1.5.27-MIUI-XJ ..........kindly guide how it will work.

I can't get this to work on my Desire . Flashed zip using clockwork,but same old menu nothing new on reboot.
ROM= 1.5.27-MIUI-XJ ..........kindly guide how it will work.

The reboot option in the notification toggle menu doesn't change. You have to long press the power button to bring up a new menu with the 4-way reboot

Swyped from my HTC Desire

I can confirm that v2 works on my desire no problem where as v1 with or without system mounted would not work!

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I have tested the last build (1.6.3) and it doesn't work for me... In fact, reboot menu are here but when my phone boot I have strange things. Attached is what I got.

Of course white bar is not here normally.

I'm on Nexus S.

Attachments

• 20110603_160433.jpg
    20110603_160433.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 242
I have tested the last build (1.6.3) and it doesn't work for me... In fact, reboot menu are here but when my phone boot I have strange things. Attached is what I got.

I'm on Nexus S.

Have you installed it on the last MIUI version 1.6.3?

I'm on Nexus S.
Same
issue for me on HD2 with 1.6.3

Here's the new mod, I can't try it right now because my son is sick and I really need the phone to work on the next hour (waiting for the doctor)
It should be OK now, so if anyone try it please comment here if everything is OK so I can post it on the OP.

4wayreboot-MIUI-1.6.3.zip

Here's the new mod, I can't try it right now because my son is sick and I really need the phone to work on the next hour (waiting for the doctor)
It should be OK now, so if anyone try it please comment here if everything is OK so I can post it on the OP.

4wayreboot-MIUI-1.6.3.zip

No more issue for the white bar ... but attached is my issue...

Attachments

• 20110603_220242.jpg
    20110603_220242.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 222
OK, I'll have a look, and next release will come out after I try it myself!!!
Sorry for all the inconvenient...