[MOD] Gingerbread MIUI (1.2.11)INCREDIBLE ONLY updated 2/19/11

treken

Members
Jan 24, 2011
Incredible onlyThis mod will transform your Stock MIUI v. 06 (1.1.28) incredible into a Ginger MIUI 1.2.11.
What it does:
Replaces...
stock DeskClock
stock keyboard
stock Mms
stock Phone
stock transitons
With:
GingerSuave Launcher2
GingerSuave Deskclock
Gingerbread keyboard
dark theme Mms
dark theme Phone
Gingerbread transitions
new Gingerbread boot animation

Adds:
Gingerbread Launcher
FancyWidget
XDA app
battery circle widget
Nexus S live wallpaper
vertical battery display(must be set to percentage in menu/settings/system/battery settings/indicator
style)
Miezo 9 Lock button for lock screen
Ginger icons in framework-res

Credits:
markhuk for giving us an awsome site to access miui for the incredible!
warttack for deving/porting/modding
wowthatisrandom for porting/deving/modding
aiccucs for helping me with this mod pack/porting/deving/modding
nix for beginning miui incredible port
toisan and jdeloach for gingersuave theme
htc for the incredible
miui devs for an awsome os
if I missed someone it was out of ignorance and not intention. Notify me so I can correct the mistake.

enjoy! http://www.mediafire.com/?dk6y3zcg5zgxqah

screenshots:
snap20110219_105604.jpgsnap20110219_105532.jpgsnap20110213_135051.jpgsnap20110215_211826.jpgsnap20110215_211850.jpg

oh. btw, here's a video of what you'll get minus the custom setup wizard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0TMahTl-Qs

You can either flash this right after a fresh install of stock miui for inc/pre-boot(confirmed by me), or flash after a post-boot.
I am not a dev! I will help to the best of my ability, which may be limited at times. Have fun!

edit: This was the old mod pack. Transitions are still the same as well as the boot animation

I'll check the file and see it it was corrupted during the upload process. I'll get back to you on it

I have uploaded the fix. Please test and let me know if it works out for you.

I'm working on tailoring this mod a bit more to be more gingerish. I've made a rom and posted over at xda, I changed the setup wizard a little, and it turned out nice. Right now I'm trying to get help with the battery icon in getting it vertical rather than horizontal. Hopefully I can get help with it.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I say just keep up with it as a mod pack. That way I can update the ROM itself through the manager and you aren't forced to try and keep up with the actual ROM releases.

I'll definitely try and keep the mod up to date. I do the rom because there are some things that you just can't get out of a mod

Im sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Been real busy re-building from ground up. Here's a screen shot of what's to come:
aefd6121-0a67-19df.jpg

aefd6121-0ba3-fa64.jpg

aefd6121-0aac-f502.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Looks awesome man! Any chance of a 5 signal bar? After using the meizu theme I think the 5 looks better than 4 and 6 bars that I have used in other themes. Not sure if it's possible or if ya would want just throwing it out there. Appreciate your hard work and effort.

Will try to add it before I release
Looks awesome man! Any chance of a 5 signal bar? After using the meizu theme I think the 5 looks better than 4 and 6 bars that I have used in other themes. Not sure if it's possible or if ya would want just throwing it out there. Appreciate your hard work and effort.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Just a sneak peak
aefd60ba-6956-6505.jpg

aefd60ba-696c-5c20.jpg

Nice work...looks awesome!! Def dig the 5 signal bars ;). Will try out for sure once you release...

Just a sneak peak
aefd60ba-6956-6505.jpg

aefd60ba-696c-5c20.jpg

Also, will you update to work with the newest version 1.2.11?

Been working double shift. Will try to upload asap
Edited: updated

dude, thanks for this awesome mod man.
I hope you really keep it coming for the future updates as well.
Just wanted to show some love and support for the mod because it seemed like the thread hasn't had any "thank-you" posts recently
to appreciate your work.
Thanks again and I hope it'll keep coming!

dude, thanks for this awesome mod man.
I hope you really keep it coming for the future updates as well.
Just wanted to show some love and support for the mod because it seemed like the thread hasn't had any "thank-you" posts recently
to appreciate your work.
Thanks again and I hope it'll keep coming!

I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy!