[MOD]MiUI Plus- The best addon mod[widgets,apps,wallpapers,themes & more]all versions

Hello!

Il just have an question how i can do an flashable zip for CM7/MIUI? Is it just an standard CWM3 zip?

Has anyone tried this mod with on the Sensation yet? There is a miui port on Modaco and was curious before I attempt to flash

Has anyone tried this mod with on the Sensation yet? There is a miui port on Modaco and was curious before I attempt to flash

I tried with tripndroid MiUi and it was a no go for me. I am a newbie so dont write off O>E>

can you add widget for gmail & corporate mail? i love how cm9 organize those widget. i've been trying many launcher but none have provide better widget for email. or anybody does have any suggestion?

Everything seems to work for HTC Sensation
i really like the weather widget and the apps
thank you for all your hard work

NOTE When you install it it will say error and then stop wait a few secs then press install one more time (on the same screen DONT navigate away) and it works perfect

Great job!!!

Can I ask you to make (port) this calendar widget??? It's from the Huawei Ascend P1 ROM...

108.jpg
0048781ce5d08c7e2561966b6f2e3fdd.jpg

I update my Miuirom to 3.2.8 and when, trued to install miui plus again error(0) occur
are they compatible ?

Could install your mods on my Incredible S. But most of the apps make fc's. Keyboard, Spare Parts and DSP Manager seem to work. Should I have wiped something before installing?