[MOD]MiUI Plus- The best addon mod[widgets,apps,wallpapers,themes & more]all versions

Hi, it worked on my phone, Huawei ideos x5 with a port of the desire z MIUI ROM. But i could not change the keybord language..

is it possible to have only the 2x keyboard ?
if yes,is it multilanguage ? thanks for the answers..

Is this for 1.8.5 and should I do a full wipe this is what I did and did not work no errors were given.. I have everything on Mont all four options and I wiped dalvik cache but nothing happens.. Droid Inc let me know thanks for all your work love and use ultimate iPhone 4g v6

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Right now I am flashing MIUI Version 1.8.12. After I flash that I will attempt to apply this mod on my Evo and I will report back here on my results. Hopefully they'll be positive. :)

EDIT: I forgot to give you my thoughts on this mod. I noticed that you posted in big red letters that you are waiting to see if it is necessary to continue the productivity of this mod. I think it's a great idea. Since the developers of MIUI have yet to implement the compatibility of the launcher with scrollable widgets, these widgets will come in handy to most of us. I love to have a nice looking calender widget and such. There is the pure widgets, but honestly, their widgets are kind of ugly. Also, It might be a better idea if you separate each mod into their own downloads as well as keeping the download that provides it all. Some people only want the widgets, some only the themes and wallpapers, etc. Just my opinion hope it helps, and thanks, hopefully this will work for my Evo.

i really really love the clock/weather widget. beautiful compilation OP! thanks!

works for Inspire 4G! Force close at first but 2nd try, works perfectly.!

Cannot get to install on g2x running 1.8.19. Right after it extracts file from zip, install aborts and I get error 0. I like the idea though. Good work for effort.

It's the third time I tryed flashing this mod on my HTC Desire (Miui 1.8.19 - Dev) and after following everything to the letter it still sends my phone in to a endless bootloop. Did I do something wrong or is it made not for my phone with 1.8.19?

Rgds. Pushu.x

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

LG.zip

@OP,

I was going thru your updater-script. You have missed the commands to mount the system/data/sdcard partitions before extracting the contents. That's why it does not work.

Just for info.

Which update do you mean? 8.19? or 8.26? I actually haven't updated to either yet as I'm scared of bugs!! eeek

I somehow managed to get it running. I flashed the "no lg keyboard" version. After going into recovery, I mounted system, data, sd-card... and sd-ext. I have a2sd enabled on my desire. It meight because of the a2sd. But now it's working. :)

@OP,

I was going thru your updater-script. You have missed the commands to mount the system/data/sdcard partitions before extracting the contents. That's why it does not work.

Just for info.
I know, when I tired to to that it worked only for sgs2.. so if you can wirte updater-script that will do the job (for all the phone ) it will be great..

I somehow managed to get it running. I flashed the "no lg keyboard" version. After going into recovery, I mounted system, data, sd-card... and sd-ext. I have a2sd enabled on my desire. It meight because of the a2sd. But now it's working. :)

Glad to hear =]

*if someone can fix the updater script it will be nice =] , tired a lot of commends but all of them making errors and ends up with nothing installed..

i followed your instructions and install the zip of without LG keyboard via recovery i've successfully installed all those apps but i still cant find a way to apply -Samsung touchwiz static wallpapers

Hello there,
I run into a problem while attempting to flash the mod. The zip file is not signed apparently, how do I sign it?
Also, is it necessary to flash it every time I update MIUI? Do I need to wipe cache/davlik cache before flashing?
Let me know please. I can't wait to get it to work.
I am using a Nexus One btw running latest version of MIUI.
Thanks!

When i flash this on my galaxy s 1.9.2 it hangs on "deleting stock android keyboard"

Coould I install only the LG keyboard? I put HIME.apk on system apps but doesn't work, any idea?

Hi,
don't work on LG O2X under MIUI 1.9.2.
the install end with "installation aborted, Status 0".
thanks

MiUi Plus

-New to miui? want to wipe and reflash the rom? or just like new stuff? so thats the ultimate mod for you!

-MiUI Plus is meant to fill the missing stuff on miui, especially widgets, ringtones and live wallpapers

So what Miui Plus (+) actually adds:
-LG Optimus widgets (I chose Lg's widget because they are the only installable widgets from all the manufactures UIs.)
-LG Keyboard instead of android stock one (includes a lot of languages)
-LG/Samsung Live wallapers (check out the fire work one, my favorite)
-Samsung touchwiz static wallpapers (really nice!~)
-Samsung touchwiz Audible selection!
-Usefull apps which are all uninstallable and lack from miui(full list later)
-added popular themes.
-Samsung touchwiz notification sounds and ringtones

added apps:
-sparetools
-3Dgallery
-Battery calibrator
-DSP manager
-Weather and news
-google search
-Rom manager
-Youtube
-LG keyboard
-6 Live wallpapers from samsung and lg
-Removed : android keyboard (for preventing FC's)
If you want more apps to be included tell me

Added widgets:

-LG calender
-LG news
-LG clocks (A - L-O-T) -
-LG weather clock
-LG world clock
-LG Today schedule
-LG Today schedule + Weather
-TypoCLock

Included themes:
-project_vexillum icons
-Signa icons
-Samsung puzzle lockscreen
-Mela HD lockscreen
*Credit to XDA (will update with names)
Screen shots after clean install:

Download :
supporting all miui versions!http://www.mediafire.com/?e544hevp8qx4u25
1.With LG Keyboard:
http://www.mediafire.com/?q21b5bcbli9bo4i
2.Without LG keyboard:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z5i7ed5r9zn38xo
Installion instructions:
Install the zip via recovery
** you must mount system, data and sdcard before you flash it! if it is already mounted, don't unmount
**it might give you error 0 at the end but if you see that it indeed worked ignore it, it is חprobably something with the unmounting..
Please report to me if it gives you an error, because it was created originally for Galaxy S2 and may not work with all models.