[MOD]V5 Multilanguage T9 dialer

I applied the patch to phone direct, do you want me to try to patch the Rom first and then install the patched Rom?

I tried patching the framework from desktop and flash the Rom with the new framework, did not work.
However when I clear the data from contact application, it works.

Great job.
I am on the latest 2.5.25

Attachments

• generated.zip
    226.2 KB · Views: 226
patch apply succesful, but not work on ver 2.5.18 and 2.5.25. On ver 2.5.11 all OK. I need rusian t9

Serbian (and Croatian)

number 2:
ć - 0107
Ć - 0106
č - 010D
Č - 010C

number 3:
đ - 0111
Đ - 0110

number 7:
š - 0161
Š - 0160

number 9:
ž - 017E
Ž - 017D

And what about JB MIUI roms ?
Just patched crespo.2.8.28. Patcher said that file has changed, but so far, so good. That is, T9 rebuilt and working, and no glitches.

Ah, yes, take 1.5b1 version, it somewhere around 10th page. 1.4b6 doesn't work.

Just patched crespo.2.8.28. Patcher said that file has changed, but so far, so good. That is, T9 rebuilt and working, and no glitches.

Ah, yes, take 1.5b1 version, it somewhere around 10th page. 1.4b6 doesn't work.

I use the same but not working with me and even the dailer no more show names for contacts although it is there in contacts?

Hi, I'm testing a new version that supports V4 (ICS) builds. If any of you is willing to test, you are welcome to give it a try!

http://www.mediafire.com/?k1qfif7pz0qf9cp

Please, give feedback!!!!!!
Thx a lot, with this build, it's work...

On device
1- Reboot into recovery
2- Make a nandroid backup!!!
3- Connect your phone to the computer.
4- Run "MIUI-T9-multi.bat" and select "On device".
5- Wait for it to finish, it will take some time... It pulls framework.jar file from your device, de-compiles it, replaces a file, re-compiles framework.jar and pushes it back to your device. At the end you will get a "ALL Done.!" "Press any key to finish..." message.
6- Wipe Cache and Dalvik-Cache.
7- reboot.
9- Go to Contacts Settings and press "Re-build T9 index data" at the bottom.
I done this and all work, how to change temples in phone with RUS characters?

On computer
1- Place framework.jar from /system/framework on your rom zip or device and put it on the tool's root folder (just next to the BAT file)
2- Run "MIUI-T9-multi.bat" and select "On computer".
3- Wait for it to finish, it will take some time... it de-compiles framework.jar, replaces a file, re-compiles it. At the end you will get a "ALL Done.!" "Press any key to finish..." message. The new patched framework.jar will be in 'generated' folder.
4- After installed (in any way you like) on the device you should go to Contacts Settings and press "Re-build T9 index data" at the bottom.

Аfter all of this, will I have to push miui-framework.jar back to system/framework?

Just created Dialer Theme with RUS characters
New Contacts.apk from ROM translated by BurgerZ

Attachments

• backup.mtz
    4.2 MB · Views: 232
There is a strange bug with Ukrainian T9. My name is "Маркіян". When I type 52644 - everything is OK, but if I continue by pressing 9 for "я" dialer gives no results.
UPD: noticed that all letters on button 9 (Ь Ю Я) not working correctly. only capitals working

Well, if someone still waiting for it, than it very close.
Actually, the MIUI team changed some things there with the way T9 works in this version, but I was able to find how to fix it, and make it available for other langauges.
Tested and worked at my device (Sensation), for the latest version 3.5.31.

If this will work then let me know. I will try to include that mod in all roms. It's one of the most important mods in Miui ;-)

Wysłane z MI-2

Reactions: minhduong11