[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

congratz Wajk, enjoy the new family member and hope you will find some spare time for your MIUI hobby ;-)

First, thank you wajk for an awesome rom. I have only one problem with my piston headset because the volume down key does not work.

Anyway, still the best rom
Thanks

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 751
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 760
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:
Some issues: how can i put widget cos pressing the screen nothing happens; long home button pressing is not working.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Is there any way to remove the gestures? I hate gestures >.< I simply do not have that kind of memory and I'm one of the old guard :p

EllyG81 using Tapatalk on Xiaomi Mi2S

I've been playing with WIUI lately, and it's fantastic work!

I have been using it for the past couple of months, and ever since about the mid-July releases, my MMS hasn't been working on the 4.4.4 (kitkat) or 4.1 versions.

I'm on AT&T in the US, using the wap.cingular APN.. that APN works for MMS on the original MIUI 4.1 software, but not on the latest versions of WIUI 4.4.4 v5, and the v6 beta.

Thanks again to Wajk and Ivan for making a great phone even greater.

Reactions: Dizplay
Hi,

Is it possible with WIUI to remap "settings button" to "multi-task button"?
And use stock task manager instead of miui one?

Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible with WIUI to remap "settings button" to "multi-task button"?
And use stock task manager instead of miui one?

Thanks
You can do some of these, with WSM tools, which is a MIUI-alternative to xPosed installer, and after this, download and install Mi-Tools
f7b2795beb6d1d045f892e7fd1d336c4.jpg

With Xposed you can download Gravity Box but i haven't install xposed ever in MIUI.

Edit 1 see the post after. Sorry for my noobness..

Last edited:
Reactions: patton82
You can do some of these, with WSM tools, which is a MIUI-alternative to xPosed installer, and after this, download and install Mi-Tools
f7b2795beb6d1d045f892e7fd1d336c4.jpg

With Xposed you can download Gravity Box but i haven't install xposed ever in MIUI.
U can also use gravitybox in wsm tools. Works fine

Reactions: kamakasnh
I set GPS to use WIFI, GSM and GPS for high accuracy, after restart i have set only GPS. It is posible fix this?

Thanks Wajk for your efforts! Great job, great performance.

I tried V5 kk and V6 beta, but I have one problem with both. If I make a call, or if someone calls me, the screen totally switches off and nothing is working, just the phone call. I can't close up the phone too. Just when the person I'm speaking with closes the phone, everything wakes up again. It is almost perfect on JB, I have on system 2. Something similar is happening, but It is really rare and I feel It more like bug.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks Wajk for your efforts! Great job, great performance.

I tried V5 kk and V6 beta, but I have one problem with both. If I make a call, or if someone calls me, the screen totally switches off and nothing is working, just the phone call. I can't close up the phone too. Just when the person I'm speaking with closes the phone, everything wakes up again. It is almost perfect on JB, I have on system 2. Something similar is happening, but It is really rare and I feel It more like bug.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.

It is proxymiti sensor issue.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.