[MOD]V5 Multilanguage T9 dialer

I didn't really understood your problem... Can you be a bit more specific?
thanks!

The buttons 7, 8, 9 is empty and the letters that must been there (p,x,m...)it 's on button 6
I hope you understand me with me bad English!!!

I don't believe your problem is related to miui.us modded framework, I think is related to your computer. I'll give a try patching a miui.us framework.
Anyway, you can always download miuiandroid rom and take the framework.jar from it.
The problem is occur in every computer in my house. I think i don't have something its needed fromyour program. I mean i tried in xp pc and one windows 7 home pre. pc too. It give same error everytime. I missed something in here but don't know what it is.

The problem is occur in every computer in my house. I think i don't have something its needed fromyour program. I mean i tried in xp pc and one windows 7 home pre. pc too. It give same error everytime. I missed something in here but don't know what it is.

The only thing I can think of is because your computer is in Turkish some characters seem no to be decompiled/recompiled as they should. any chance you can switch your computer language to English? I think it can be done on win7 pro and ultimate. Or at least try making English default unicode in language settings.

Yes that is the problem!
I create new user with english locale. And its just generate an framework file fine.
Thanks @roenano =)

And yet another update!!

V1.4b6: (latest)
- Added Ukrainian
- Fixed problem with Greek search putting 7, 8 and 9 letters into 6.
- Fixed Russian searching only for capital letters.
- Removed some unnecessary tools (apktool and aapt) that I don't know why I put them there in first place... :)

And how to replace dialer buttons with buttons contains my language?
dialer_buttons.png in phone.apk? Sorry if offtop..

Device: Samsung Captivate (Galaxy's Phone)
MIUI version: 1.10.7~8

I have tried to MOD this to my phone, but "Korean" isn't working at all...
During the installation, I did got a message saying, "The file that is needed is changed ... !%(#@$%"
Anyway to fix this problem???

Device: Samsung Captivate (Galaxy's Phone)
MIUI version: 1.10.7~8

I have tried to MOD this to my phone, but "Korean" isn't working at all...
During the installation, I did got a message saying, "The file that is needed is changed ... !%(#@$%"
Anyway to fix this problem???

When you get this message you can continue.