[MOD] VolumeBoost for Mokee, WIUI KK, MIUI...

davfiala

Members
Aug 20, 2013
My VolumeBooster MOD:

Disclaimer:
Use on your own caution! I take no responsibility for ear, speaker or headset damage! Always perform backup!

Instructions:
1) Flash in CWM
2) reboot
DONE!

Versions:
STOCK - stock setup
MID - in-call volume increased, speaker volume and line-out volume increased
HI - in-call volume same, speaker and line-out set to maximum safe level

Compatibility:
NOT WORKING ON CM11!!!

Probably work on all Ivan's kernel based ROMS. Tested on Mokee and WIUI(MIUI) KK, both Mi2S.
All others? You tell me! :)

Credits:

Thnx to Wajk for MID settings

Attachments

• volume_boostSTOCK.zip
    154.5 KB · Views: 614
  • volume_boostMID.zip
    154.5 KB · Views: 803
  • volume_boostHI.zip
    154.5 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Oh man i tried To cm last nigtly And now i can't hear anything if i call. Both speaker in And out uffggg

Tried mid mi2 16 gb
Had To nandroid.... My volume is very high with no need To mod, my mistake To try

Very well done.
I was searching for the lines to increase volume i set volume higher it was going back to defaults.
So now it is working very well great

Thanks !

Mi2S Mokee

OK, I can say on CM11 isn't working. Tried MID and no sound. Its curious, cos stock file snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3 ist the same as in CM (compared and lastly pushed back to \system\etc\snd_soc_msm\ with rw-r--r--). With flash in CWM is problem too something with update you binaries.
Mi2S CM11 nightly

Reactions: manohar
Has this mod worked for anyone else? I'm on Mokee and like many, I'm finding the volume is quite low and have to strain to hear the person on the other line for any calls while in public.

Swyped from my Mi2S

OK, I can say on CM11 isn't working. Tried MID and no sound. Its curious, cos stock file snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3 ist the same as in CM (compared and lastly pushed back to \system\etc\snd_soc_msm\ with rw-r--r--). With flash in CWM is problem too something with update you binaries.
Mi2S CM11 nightly
Same problem for me. I can't hear any sound when I make a call. I flashed mid zip. What is the problem @OP?

Has this mod worked for anyone else? I'm on Mokee and like many, I'm finding the volume is quite low and have to strain to hear the person on the other line for any calls while in public.

Swyped from my Mi2S
It's working on Mokee for sure, give it a try.

Mi2S CM11 nightly
Really don't know why it's not working on CM. Sadly I have no time to flash CM and test it or fix it. It's mainly made for Mokee Maybe later.

Reactions: SpPes
Mi2S CM11 nightly

It's not the same at all.If you compare the files with a diff tool you'll see that CM's file is almost double in terms of code.There is a lot info missing from files above compared to stock CM's.I'll try to make one for CM later if i have time.

It's not the same at all.If you compare the files with a diff tool you'll see that CM's file is almost double in terms of code.There is a lot info missing from files above compared to stock CM's.I'll try to make one for CM later if i have time.
I wrote that the stock one is same in davfiala zip and in CM11. The mid and hi are ofc different ;-)

I wrote that the stock one is same in davfiala zip and in CM11. The mid and hi are ofc different ;-)

Yes i know what you wrote...that's what i'm saying, the stock in davfiala's zip is different from CM11's one.Check out file's size for a start...

Is it possible to use this mod if we already have Viper4Android installed? I won't break somethings

Could i use with wiui6?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°