Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

Very nice rom, but I have a problem few force close that say "blame the split screen".
I don't even know what that is or how to turn it off.

I m on pacman too now, beanstalk had too many wakelocks.
Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
I am on pacman now. Love the smoothness and features. Let's see how battery life is.
i have tried Pacman from moonlight, but not the latest one. just want to confirm with the latest one, since i always FC with DSP manager (music) and also omniswitch. do you reproduce this bug?

ROM: BeanStalk 2014-03-12 (latest)
Device: MI2
Tweaks: Greenified everything apart from phone, hangouts and DashClock.
My post is exclusively about the battery life of the ROM (approximately 1,25%/hour). That's all.
Edit: and I've deactivated all options in Settings/Wifi/Advanced apart from Wifi optimization!
upload_2014-3-22_18-48-39.png upload_2014-3-22_18-50-33.png

Last edited:
ROM: BeanStalk 2014-03-12 (latest)
Device: MI2
Tweaks: Greenified everything apart from phone, hangouts and DashClock.
My post is exclusively about the battery life of the ROM (approximately 1,25%/hour). That's all.
Edit: and I've deactivated all options in Settings/Wifi/Advanced apart from Wifi optimization!

Looks very interesting your tweaks. Do you have what battery size? Standard or extended? You enable to the wakelock logging in system options?

Sorry, I don't get what you are asking...

In "BeanStalk options">"General Settings">"Wakelock Blocker" you can select what do you want to block besides greenify in theory "solving" this issues. You could post a screenshot of your geenify settings to help others?

In "BeanStalk options">"General Settings">"Wakelock Blocker" you can select what do you want to block besides greenify in theory "solving" this issues.

OK, now I understand what you mean. With my current settings, I have no wakelock issues to solve. According to my battery stats log, 91-95% of the time, my phone is in deep sleep status.

You could post a screenshot of your geenify settings to help others

Check the following site (if you haven't already) to find plenty of information about reducing your battery consumption. I haven't done anything special to show in a screenshot. The only thing that matters to me is not to keep activities running in the background. I achieved this by following the instructions of how to hibernating everything from the following site:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2552570

Reactions: dextructor
i had some random reboots, and battery life is like the old mokee os. Not bad, but less than aokp. Aokp was less tha Aosp. So back to Aosp! XD