Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

I tested Carbon and Ls (latest version from the blog) and after 12 hours or less with each, I came back to AOSP because there is too much chinese crap, as usual a ******* chinese keyboard and no multilanguage for LS. Carbon has a very bad wifi because I couldn't connect to the wifi I usualy use at home or at work. Battery seems bad from what I tested like the first 4.4 roms.

The only good point is that LS at least seems very fast, didn't do any benchmark but the os was smooth. Will test it again if there is one day multilanguage and if they could make a free s**t rom or at least tell us what they added and what we could remove for non chinese users. It eats a lot of storage and then flashing gapps is a pain in the ass.

It is not against you moonlight I understand that your roms are for chinese people first but those apps are useless for me and probably a lot of EU/SA/NA users because we don't read chinese.

So these roms need some change to be interesting because we have offical Mokee (after cleaning 2-3 apps) and Ivan AOSP that are way better.

I tested Carbon and Ls (latest version from the blog) and after 12 hours or less with each, I came back to AOSP because there is too much chinese crap, as usual a ******* chinese keyboard and no multilanguage for LS. Carbon has a very bad wifi because I couldn't connect to the wifi I usualy use at home or at work. Battery seems bad from what I tested like the first 4.4 roms.

The only good point is that LS at least seems very fast, didn't do any benchmark but the os was smooth. Will test it again if there is one day multilanguage and if they could make a free s**t rom or at least tell us what they added and what we could remove for non chinese users. It eats a lot of storage and then flashing gapps is a pain in the ass.

It is not against you moonlight I understand that your roms are for chinese people first but those apps are useless for me and probably a lot of EU/SA/NA users because we don't read chinese.

So these roms need some change to be interesting because we have offical Mokee (after cleaning 2-3 apps) and Ivan AOSP that are way better.

???
He is chinese, so its normal to have some chinese stuff preinstalled. Simply unistall it, or deactivate it? Its difficult?
Regarding wifi, for me is perfectly working on twice the roms. You have to be more respectful vs other peoples, expecially whit who gives something FREE to you.

"So these roms need some change to be interesting because we have offical Mokee" This is non sense. Much development we can achieve, better is for us.
Btw, i agree with the multilenguage question.

i'll fix wifi problems in next builds tomorrow.wifi will be works well

Reactions: MSephiroth
???
He is chinese, so its normal to have some chinese stuff preinstalled. Simply unistall it, or deactivate it? Its difficult?
Regarding wifi, for me is perfectly working on twice the roms. You have to be more respectful vs other peoples, expecially whit who gives something FREE to you.

"So these roms need some change to be interesting because we have offical Mokee" This is non sense. Much development we can achieve, better is for us.
Btw, i agree with the multilenguage question.
Seems you don't understand english well or you forgot to read the end of my post or my english is too bad. I talked about the roms and then I said that I understood why he do it like this.

I understand why he do it, but it is nonsense too make roms only for a category of people now that the phone has crossed chinese borders, there is more than just chinese people interested. Lucky for us Mischa doesn't make roms only in german or linuxx only in italian and Ivan only in chinese.

I warn people if they are looking for a multilanguage, stable and not full of unsuable apps this is not for them. If people don't want to resize their partitions like me those roms are too big for a normal gapps install and they could be reduced be removing those chinese apps. If I knew that I wouldn't have installed them, it is useless for everyday use. I'm ok with installing roms not with modifying them probably like a lot of users on this forum.

And apart MIUI, Mokee official and Ivan AOSP are the best rom available for now (waiting for a release of CM). They are stable, fast and with good battery life.

Last edited:
Seems you don't understand english well or you forgot to read the end of my post or my english is too bad. I talked about the roms and then I said that I understood why he do it like this.

I understand why he do it, but it is nonsense too make roms only for a category of people now that the phone has crossed chinese borders, there is more than just chinese people interested. Lucky for us Mischa doesn't make roms only in german or linuxx only in italian and Ivan only in chinese.

I warn people if they are looking for a multilanguage, stable and not full of unsuable apps this is not for them. If people don't want to resize their partitions like me those roms are too big for a normal gapps install and they could be reduced be removing those chinese apps. If I knew that I wouldn't have installed them, it is useless for everyday use. I'm ok with installing roms not with modifying them probably like a lot of users on this forum.

And apart MIUI, Mokee official and Ivan AOSP are the best rom available for now (waiting for a release of CM). They are stable, fast and with good battery life.
when i see that you said,i decided to release next time will not add multilanguage because my roms is not suitable for you.please go to use mokee!

Leave back the bad comments and pls do it for we, that think that you make good linaro/sabermod roms!
Lastest liquid smooth is my daily rom, and its faster than mokee or aosp, thanks to linaro sabermod that you use. Also CPU temperatures are better than other roms.

Reactions: Fortinho
With good battery performance too
c490b97b3c159eaac92b957573a87861.jpg
7c1b2458289d2dbaaca9a335c883340c.jpg
ffed7f722b581fe971984076adf5c91c.jpg

Reactions: Fortinho