Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

@moonlight-roms Hi dev, I saw that you stopped to mantain updates for Mi2/S, and also that you develop BlissPop for some device.
I got a question: is possible to have BlissPop ported for our Mi2/S?
Thank you.

Reactions: MSephiroth
@moonlight-roms
Hi,
I am terribly missing your ROMs! Have you given up development for our device (xiaomi mi2/s) or it is a matter of time for you to find the necessary sources to continue? Hopefully the last...

@moonlight-roms
Hi,
I am terribly missing your ROMs! Have you given up development for our device (xiaomi mi2/s) or it is a matter of time for you to find the necessary sources to continue? Hopefully the last...
I wrote him in PM about updates in these days (I reeealy would like to try BlissPop), but I got no answer.
Hope he'll answer here.

Reactions: treiliert
Did someone know for what partitions they are and if there is at least english as language ?
Google translate, translate the page on the blog like it should so it doesn't mean anything to me.
I bet both ROMs are for unified partitions and have at least english language, but I don't know for sure, I'm sorry.

Reactions: xikobe
Did someone know for what partitions they are and if there is at least english as language ?
Google translate, translate the page on the blog like it should so it doesn't mean anything to me.

Tried both today. CM only has 3 languages (I flashed the rom twice, just in case) and Suda... same problem with every ROM: I have no wifi in deep sleep. Of course, that's how this roms work in my phone. Anyway, I'm happy that moonlight is working in mi2's roms again. His kitkat roms were awesome (specially carbon)

Here is a link I've found in 4pda: https://yadi.sk/d/1nfohhZHj2uSu

I'm gonna flash this right now.
Update: I have google services FC everytime I try to enter to my account (tried with 2 different gapps: delta and fermion)

Temasek is a great developer for samsung devices...does anyone know if temasek is related to moonlight?

I don't know, but I'll say that he's not...? I think moonlight build his roms from different sources. But that's just a guess.

Last edited:
p
Tried both today. CM only has 3 languages (I flashed the rom twice, just in case) and Suda... same problem with every ROM: I have no wifi in deep sleep. Of course, that's how this roms work in my phone. Anyway, I'm happy that moonlight is working in mi2's roms again. His kitkat roms were awesome (specially carbon)
Upgrade the latest development version for aries using xiaomi assistant in your pac,Link:http://zhushou.xiaomi.com/
download and install,then your phone reboot to fastboot and then select development version for MI2.after flash your phone will be Merge partition version and then use single system version recovery to flash my roms