Resolved More 2.3.23 bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wubu

Members
Feb 19, 2012
I'm on an s2 and if I check status in about phone I get a black screen for a minute and it freezes.
Not all lock themes work as when I apply them and lock the phone and wake it it gives es me a blank lock screen with wallpaper

With sms themes the contacts stays the default theme but then the actually message windows changes so only getting 50% of the theme.

You have also added the same applies twice which is Google search

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
There are no MIUI v4 themes yet. So all of these aren't really bugs.

As for the freezing, can't do much with that unless you have a logcat.

Mar 21, 2012
wifi tethering is not working in this version either. even if I use a different app like Barnacle. device looks like its creating a hotspot but no other device can detect it. can anyone confirm???

Mar 24, 2012
i9100 2.3.23

- when using pattern or PIN security on the lockscreen, it is impossible to change wallpaper
- SMS app: Recommended and Favorites are not translated
- MIUI updater: It won't find new version even if there is new one
- Themes are partially translated
- browser: when entering string in the address bar, it will search for it on www.baidu.com (Chinese language)
- google Chrome hangs & FC too much.

Feb 18, 2012
i9100 2.3.23

- when using pattern or PIN security on the lockscreen, it is impossible to change wallpaper
- SMS app: Recommended and Favorites are not translated
- MIUI updater: It won't find new version even if there is new one
- Themes are partially translated
- browser: when entering string in the address bar, it will search for it on www.baidu.com (Chinese language)
- google Chrome hangs & FC too much.
All of the above plus:
When put to silent it automatically gets vibration. No way to have silent without vibration.

Phone crashed x3 when i was listening ti music, stopped music through lockscreen control and locked screen again. After a while phone wouldn't turn on the screen when i tried ti unlock. I had to remove the battery

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

Mar 21, 2012
All of the above plus:
When put to silent it automatically gets vibration. No way to have silent without vibration.

Phone crashed x3 when i was listening ti music, stopped music through lockscreen control and locked screen again. After a while phone wouldn't turn on the screen when i tried ti unlock. I had to remove the battery

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3
Had the same thing happen to me on my Sensation

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Mar 21, 2012
Phone reboots almost every other hour. Makes duplicate icons on home screen

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Mar 24, 2012
Few more bugs i9100:

- reject call with SMS doesn't work (it will reject call, but it won't send SMS).
- phone - contact - long press on number - "copy to clipboard" - doesn't copy number

Question:
Does 2.3.23 should have new camera interface or old (stock Samsung)? Mine is old...

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
I'm locking this topic to help organize for future bug reports.

Try with 2.3.30 now. If the issue still exists, make a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.