Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Note / Mi Note Pro' started by Doc604, Jan 16, 2016.
those of you who did the root to miui 7.1 stable xiaomi minote ?
Stable version is rootable from custom recovery (twrp) with Chainfire's SuperSU.zip
Hello. When can we expect the 7. version for virgo ?
So, Next method is:
1. First of all download all the things you need.
fastboot driver http://www.mediafire.com/download/r4jj46i5683yapf/minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe and install this to your PC!
twrp http://www.mediafire.com/download/e7h0kuhqwaz4mra/TWRP_126.96.36.199_MINOTELTE.img and Copy it to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder
supersu [ https://download.chainfire.eu/897/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip?retrieve_file=1 ]
2. Power off your device and turn it back on by holding Power button and Volume Down at the same time. This will get you into fastboot menu.
3. Woohoo great now what you will have to do is plug your phone to your PC using a usb cable. Wait until drivers installed correctly.
4. Go to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder on your PC and RUN BAT file with admin rights.
5. Now type in the black box fastboot devices just to make sure that your device is listed correctly.
6. Rename TWRP_188.8.131.52_MINOTELTE.img to twrp.img (makes lifes easier)
7. Type fastboot boot twrp.img
8. Now your phone should boot into TWRP!! Go to install and flash the SuperSU zip.
9. Reboot and you are all rooted with Stock Recovery and Stable ROM! And your stock MiRecovery remains...
Maybe twrp chinese, but the top left is INSTALL.
Try these, one of them english: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cz56rc5b65o8z3n/twrp-virgo.img or http://www.mediafire.com/download/fiwd3fv3qfdbsv1/TWRP_MiNote_184.108.40.206.zip or http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ky20jrttdhpoth/twrp-MiNote-20160113-recovery.img
http://en.miui.com/thread-213264-1-1.html easy use updater app stable/dev