My First Xiaomi Mi5

Etzel Calderon

Members
Dec 28, 2016
I bought a xiaomi mi5(3gbram+32gb) from gearbest it comes with android 6.0.1 and miui 7, and his last update was in august i think or before. It never uptates on ota so i do my homework and it seems that he have a custom rom.

My question is, i need a rom with spanish lenguage so i need to update with the same rom xiaomi.eu but i got fear to do it, i don't know if i have the bootloader unlock or if need it to do it, or just need to download the rom and updated with the updater app that have the phone.

I need help please.
And nice to meet you all.

Ready. Wich room i can use? I see a lot here for the mi5, can you shown specific wich one i can get. I would like to have muiui 8

Man i got a problem, i haven't flash already, i just install TWRP with these comands.

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot boot recovery.img

Everything seems fine, i can enter on the recovery but i restart the phone to make the backup from android, and i see that wifi doesn't turn on, when i slize the button to the left he returns to the right on his own.

Nice work, bet you are chuffed. Jealous...Now I'm just waiting for Xiaomi to release Nougat for the Note 4....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk