NCUNLCOCK?

Is there no other way? It seems it is over. It will be also my last xiaomi
If you buy on site like trading Shenzen you have to wait a bit after a realease. They will unlock the bootloadeer and put xiaomi.eu rom for you. I had my soon so they only put Gapps on it.

Is this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-25-20-14-43-406_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-20-14-43-406_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 128
Be careful, people are getting greedy. I have waited almost 1 week, and this is what I got.
View attachment 50598
Exactly same waiting time and same message.
One more thing. I see that free slots are available around 07:00 (Belgrade time) and most of us are at working place.
Does anybody have information or link to server openinng time?

Lonny033,​

robinlee09201

do you think about canceling unlocking or you wait 7-10 days more or pay 15$ more?​

Last edited:
I speak with ncunlock is professionnel when all is ok he unlock my phone he prepare my computer for make all in good conditions don't worry

The decision by Xiaomi to make it almost impossible for us users to unlock the BL is some mega BS. Now Xiaomi has pushed us into the arms of some greedy NN people on the internet who are pulling some BS on us users and even asking $60,- for nothing! Furthermore these NN people will eventually install viruses on our computers while "unlocking the BL"!!! "Well done" and good riddance Xiaomi after 8 years of continuous use of your smartphones. I don't need this BS anymore.

Last edited:
Exactly same waiting time and same message.
One more thing. I see that free slots are available around 07:00 (Belgrade time) and most of us are at working place.
Does anybody have information or link to server openinng time?

Lonny033,​

robinlee09201

do you think about canceling unlocking or you wait 7-10 days more or pay 15$ more?​

The server is not available on Saturday and Sunday, otherwise when there is a free connection. It is necessary to have your computer ready when they contact you and you must be attentive to this and respond quickly, otherwise you will be waiting again.

The server is not available on Saturday and Sunday, otherwise when there is a free connection. It is necessary to have your computer ready when they contact you and you must be attentive to this and respond quickly, otherwise you will be waiting again.
It's OK if he raise the price, the demand is rising. I'm pissed because he's asking more after I have paid.

The surprise price hike is very annoying... Especially when you already paid. I hope there will be an another way around.

The decision to make it almost impossible for us users to unlock the BL is some mega BS from Xiaomi. Now Xiaomi has pushed us into the arms of some greedy NN people on the internet who are pulling some BS on us users and even asking for $60,- for nothing! Furthermore these NN people can even install viruses while "unlocking the BL"!!! "Well done" and good bye Xiaomi after 8 years of continuous use of your smartphones. I don't need this BS anymore.
Not that I'm defending them, but X14 series are meant to be sold only in China, not globally. So when we, users from non-China regions, get the China-based phones, we also get the same issues. Now, I agree it's a BS policy though, but this surely won't be the case for global versions.

Not that I'm defending them, but X14 series are meant to be sold only in China, not globally. So when we, users from non-China regions, get the China-based phones, we also get the same issues. Now, I agree it's a BS policy though, but this surely won't be the case for global versions.
Well, from what I read on their global forum, the same rules pretty much apply to global devices as well. Users will no longer receive HyperOS updates if they leave their bootloader unlocked, and have to apply to get it unlocked on HyperOS as well. No exact rules are known for that yet, but my guess is they will be exactly the same as they are for China devices.
Xiaomi HyperOS - Bootloader Unlock Rules Update Announcement
https://new.c.mi.com/global/post/673501

I don't understand their logic, but if that is the case, X14 Pro will be my last Xiaomi phone.

I don't understand their logic, but if that is the case, X14 Pro will be my last Xiaomi phone.
Money would be my guess. Not sure about the global pricing for the 14 series, but i bought my 13 Ultra from trading shenzen for around 900€ for the 12GB/256GB variant. That variant was 1500€ here, if I wanted the global version in Belgium. That's a 600€ loss for them on one phone. Pretty sure the price difference between the China and global models will be the same for the 14 series. And for the global unlocking rules, probably so that they're in control and users won't go around installing custom ROM's.

It seems there won't be a global model for the Pro version at all.
Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about that. Only a 14 and 14 ultra, to make the gap between the lower 14 and the highest 14 ultra bigger i read.

Reactions: faXcooL
hello i am stuck in fastboot bl unlocked i not understand
Mr. Lonny033, you are very suspicious man. Yesterday you answer about my question about X14 unlocking : I waiting i hve time
Today you said fastboot unlocked????
NCUNLOCK unlock your phone after just 7 +/- days?????