NCUNLCOCK?

Mr. Lonny033, you are very suspicious man. Yesterday you answer about my question about X14 unlocking : I waiting i hve time
Today you said fastboot unlocked????
NCUNLOCK unlock your phone after just 7 +/- days?????
All is ok but you not say when i paying i not have problem i make bad manipulation i need to reflash and clean with rom cn first but my bootloader iq unlocked

I have 14 unlocked by NCU last week, then it stuck in fastboot, tried to put CN ROM and now it locked again.

I have 14 unlocked by NCU last week, then it stuck in fastboot, tried to put CN ROM and now it locked again.
Well then you should have not locked the BL
The option is very clear when you use miflash

Now you can pay for it again

Well then you should have not locked the BL
The option is very clear when you use miflash

Now you can pay for it again
When MIflash is launched, it is set to bootloader lock.
If you are not careful to set it to unlock, what you experienced will happen

Now I know, I will not do this next time.
Just another question, do I have to put CN version first after unlock, (last time I got bootflash loop after unlocking.)
and then put EU?

i flash with rom cn choose clean all only and when is not runing in first time add directory log and change name rom all is ok for me

Unlocked my Xiaomi 14 Pro by NCUNLOCK, very honest guy. Now i've flashed twrp and xiaomi.eu ::D:D

Due to schedules and server availability I had been waiting for a long time but today my Xiaomi 14 Houji got unlocked and was able to install twrp and xiaomi.eu.

takeshi, xiaonoob, Djuby you are lucky guys! What is your waiting time???​

Today is my 10-th day of waiting!!!
First, when I pay to him, unlocking in 4-6 days, then, on day 4, 7-10days with same price (60$ if yu want faster..)
On website price is 55$!!! Just checked
I asked him what happend with unlocking? Answer: "waitting bro"
My opinion: very very very unprofessional

First, when I pay to him, unlocking in 4-6 days, then, on day 4, 7-10days with same price (60$ if yu want faster..)
My waiting time was 16 days.

Unlocking was ok, But instalation of EU ROM failed after 4 minutes. Now, stuck in Fastboot

Unlocking was ok, But instalation of EU ROM failed after 4 minutes. Now, stuck in Fastboot
Everything is solved, but I must say few things:
1. NC unlocked X14 then I tried to put EU ROM directly (via Fastboot)- failed and stucked
2. On NC-s website is procedure (written and video) about EU Rom instalation and I follow it completely
3. Download CN Rom, EU Rom and MiFlash tool (also on NC web if you want)
4. Mi Flash eat my nerves. Most of errors solved by putting mi flash and both Roms on C drive of my PC
5. Last Mi Flash error was "too many links". Solved like this: https://mrnoob.net/data-transfer-failure-too-many-links-fix/
6. Instaling of CN rom was flawless (via MIFlash)
7. After that, EU Rom by the book procedure (...with_data_format.bat)
8. And thats it

Conclusion: couple days ago, unlock and install EU Rom on Poco F3 without any problems and this situation wiht USB is related (I think) to some problems in USB setings/configuration somewhere in PC. This might be in some collision with USB redirection tool NC used on my PC. Just say maybe.

Of course NC Unlock do excellent job (with little bit of waiting :):):) )

If I may help somebody, just ask.

Reactions: Viennui

i had the same issue and same answers "waitting bro". Almost 15 days waiting. I used @XiaomiAuthFlash instead they have a youtube channel you can check there. And i am not promoting. But this guy unlocked my bootloader in less than and hour. A little more expensive but very quick. Recommended.

Hello,
just want to comment that NCUNLCOCK is real and good option to unlock bootloader. For less than 3 days was done.

Today, after I watched youtube videos of NCUNLCOCK, I tried it with Xiaomi 14. First the guy told me to pay, and I payed 65 $, and then he told me to wait. He could say from the begining that it will last, but, based on his videos, where he is bragging about instant unlocking I was aspecting to be instant. After a few hours, I asked him how much it will last, and he told me 5-7 days. I told him that I cannot wait 5 days and he gave the money back which for me was very surprising, as I was beginning to think that was a scam.

I think the guy is legit, but he needs to be a little more honest from the beginning.

As for Xiaomi, after 8 years and 6 phones, I think it's the end of our colaboration. I will wait for the global realease of the houji and if nothing comes out (a method of installing .eu version of HyperOS) I will throw it to garbage because in our country nobody is interested in chinese software. I tried to use it like this and is bad, very bad (notification not working and alot of chinese stuff that appears randommly that are very frustrating). Now I use another phone.

If anybody can recommend me another way of unlocking the bootloader with or without money, please pm me

Last edited: