NCUNLCOCK?

Today, after I watched youtube videos of NCUNLCOCK, I tried it with Xiaomi 14. First the guy told me to pay, and I payed 65 $, and then he told me to wait. He could say from the begining that it will last, but, based on his videos, where he is bragging about instant unlocking I was aspecting to be instant. After a few hours, I asked him how much it will last, and he told me 5-7 days. I told him that I cannot wait 5 days and he gave the money back which for me was very surprising, as I was beginning to think that was a scam.

I think the guy is legit, but he needs to be a little more honest from the beginning.

As for Xiaomi, after 8 years and 6 phones, I think it's the end of our colaboration. I will wait for the global realease of the houji and if nothing comes out (a method of installing .eu version of HyperOS) I will throw it to garbage because in our country nobody is interested in chinese software. I tried to use it like this and is bad, very bad (notification not working and alot of chinese stuff that appears randommly that are very frustrating). Now I use another phone.

If anybody can recommend me another way of unlocking the bootloader with or without money, please pm me
65 ?!??? It's getting crazy... It was 40 in December...

You made a bad decision. In the past you waited 7 days.
The best option is the one you gave up.
The Chinese server is down on Saturday and Sunday.
The operator has 6-8 entries per day. You must always be attentive when they call you. It cannot notify you and if you are not present at the moment, your wait again.
For now, there is no information about a global version or anything else from Xiaomi. I hope it is not good to lose customers from outside China

Today, after I watched youtube videos of NCUNLCOCK, I tried it with Xiaomi 14. First the guy told me to pay, and I payed 65 $, and then he told me to wait. He could say from the begining that it will last, but, based on his videos, where he is bragging about instant unlocking I was aspecting to be instant. After a few hours, I asked him how much it will last, and he told me 5-7 days. I told him that I cannot wait 5 days and he gave the money back which for me was very surprising, as I was beginning to think that was a scam.

I think the guy is legit, but he needs to be a little more honest from the beginning.

As for Xiaomi, after 8 years and 6 phones, I think it's the end of our colaboration. I will wait for the global realease of the houji and if nothing comes out (a method of installing .eu version of HyperOS) I will throw it to garbage because in our country nobody is interested in chinese software. I tried to use it like this and is bad, very bad (notification not working and alot of chinese stuff that appears randommly that are very frustrating). Now I use another phone.

If anybody can recommend me another way of unlocking the bootloader with or without money, please pm me
The operator has 6-8 entries per day. You must always be attentive when they call you. It cannot notify you and if you are not present at the moment, your wait again.
For now, there is no information about a global version or anything else from Xiaomi. I hope it is not good to lose customers from outside China

First I tried with another guy also after watching a video on youtube, and that one ask for 101 $, but the payment didn't work, and the guy told me to use other sketchy methods of payment, so I tried with NCUNLCOCK.

Yes, I know the 7 days because, as I mention in the post, I am an older Xiaomi user. I did the 7 days many times but free

I know a unlock service provider who offers a much better price, if you want to consult with him pm me.
His service should not be public to avoid him being overwhelmed.

• Haha
Reactions: sunset_in_mars
Oh I am just surprised about the prices hike but luckily I paid In December so I'm good. For me he did it the next day after I paid. As soon as I send him a message on WhatsApp. Do maybe it wasn't overwhelmed at that time.

I think if I have to do that again I will wait for a version where the Xiaomi Eu rom is already installed (like with the trading Shenzhen website).

First I tried with another guy also after watching a video on youtube, and that one ask for 101 $, but the payment didn't work, and the guy told me to use other sketchy methods of payment, so I tried with NCUNLCOCK.
Wow even more crazy... They take advantage of the situation...

I think if I have to do that again I will wait for a version where the Xiaomi Eu rom is already installed like with the trading Shenzen

PM me, I have a contact and method how to import with original tax documents and unlock service that can be at least 25% less than TS price

TS can´t unlock devices anymore. I bought a Xiaomi 14 in December but unlock is still not possible. Here is the mail from today when I asked about the situation:

Currently we don´t have any option / solution to unlock/flash the device.

Actually it is not a big problem to unlock and flash the device by yourself - and we can assist you for those steps.
(GERMAN/English as well available)
https://tradingshenzhen.com/de/content/xiaomi-geraet-entsperren
https://tradingshenzhen.com/de/content/twrp-update-for-xiaomi-12s-ultra-mi-11-ultra-mi-mix-4

TS can´t unlock devices anymore. I bought a Xiaomi 14 in December but unlock is still not possible. Here is the mail from today when I asked about the situation:

Currently we don´t have any option / solution to unlock/flash the device.

Actually it is not a big problem to unlock and flash the device by yourself - and we can assist you for those steps.
(GERMAN/English as well available)
https://tradingshenzhen.com/de/content/xiaomi-geraet-entsperren
https://tradingshenzhen.com/de/content/twrp-update-for-xiaomi-12s-ultra-mi-11-ultra-mi-mix-4
Yes, they now have 14 ,14 pro unlocked with xiaomi EU Hiperos

In my attempts of unlocking the bootloader of my Xiaomi 14, I got scammed on Telegram of the user SPANISH TECHNOLOGY which was asking people to contact him for unlocking phone on the channel Xiaomi Flash & Unlock. He had allot of messages on that channel and that's was making me think that he is legit. Now it became a business. Thank you Xiaomi!

Last edited:
I have a Xiaomi 14 pro, and on 8th of January I bought their bootloader unlock service for 65€, told me to wait 5-7 days, but 3 days later he said server online, bcs of incompatible scheduling I couldn't and so the next days up until the 15th everyday he said server online and finally on the 15th of January I was available and he did his thing until he cinfused me with someone else? He was asking me to enter edl mode and download oplus flashing tools. Turns out he thought I had a Neo 5 SE, and then sent me an order number that wasn't mine. After I sent a screenshot of my order number and what phone I had he said wait 7-9 days...again.

Just wanted to share my experience and I'm not sure how a refund would work I'll still wait those days for him to unlock it.

I have a Xiaomi 14 pro, and on 8th of January I bought their bootloader unlock service for 65€, told me to wait 5-7 days, but 3 days later he said server online, bcs of incompatible scheduling I couldn't and so the next days up until the 15th everyday he said server online and finally on the 15th of January I was available and he did his thing until he cinfused me with someone else? He was asking me to enter edl mode and download oplus flashing tools. Turns out he thought I had a Neo 5 SE, and then sent me an order number that wasn't mine. After I sent a screenshot of my order number and what phone I had he said wait 7-9 days...again.

Just wanted to share my experience and I'm not sure how a refund would work I'll still wait those days for him to unlock it.
Very bad situation
I don't see a good future

i had the same issue and same answers "waitting bro". Almost 15 days waiting. I used @XiaomiAuthFlash instead they have a youtube channel you can check there. And i am not promoting. But this guy unlocked my bootloader in less than and hour. A little more expensive but very quick. Recommended.

I chose this guy as well.

But it was not ending well. I contacted him through telegram and asked if it is possible to unlock instantly, and he said download ultraview and be fast. So I did it and sent out 120 EUR in USDT. And after three hours of waiting he said the queue was full and ask me to wait until next day.

The next day I waited the whole and no luck.

I asked for a refund and after trash chatting for 2 hours and still no refund :-(

Tons of excuses and no refund or unlock.

Be careful.

Yesterday, on the 17th of January my schedule was finally compatible with server online times, he even went ahead and told me to prepare so he can be done as soon as servers open, and that's what happened, in 5 minutes after the server went online, the phones bootloader was unlocked. I noticed that the servers are usually online from 07:00 (AM) UTC+1 till 12:00 (AM) UTC+1. Everytime i missed he said wait more bro, and despite saying 5-7 days of waiting first time, he was ready to unlock it 3 days later instead of 5 or 7

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-18-15-44-38-605_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-18-15-44-38-605_com.android.settings.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 110
I chose this guy as well.

But it was not ending well. I contacted him through telegram and asked if it is possible to unlock instantly, and he said download ultraview and be fast. So I did it and sent out 120 EUR in USDT. And after three hours of waiting he said the queue was full and ask me to wait until next day.

The next day I waited the whole and no luck.

I asked for a refund and after trash chatting for 2 hours and still no refund :-(

Tons of excuses and no refund or unlock.

Be careful.
120 EUR - this is getting ridiculous....

Reactions: ejatamer
unlock service price is getting absurd. hope theres developer who can help on this.
on the other hand, i'm still in CN rom, but after latest updte 1.0.28 my xmi14 keep having random reboot during screen off. rarely on day time, frequent on night time. is there anyone else having this?

I found this thread, but I was skeptical since I had HyperOS, but I tried anyway. It took a few days, but my bootloader is unlocked I didn't have to wait 7 days, unlocked instantly. The guy was very patient with me lol Can recommend!

I found this thread, but I was skeptical since I had HyperOS, but I tried anyway. It took a few days, but my bootloader is unlocked I didn't have to wait 7 days, unlocked instantly. The guy was very patient with me lol Can recommend!
how much u pay for it?

ncunlcock took 25 USD to unlock my bootloader, but he couldn't open it, now he wants 30 USD on top of it. Do you think there is a solution for server registration?

Yesterday I ordered the unlock from NCUNLOCK (currently 60$) and paid with PayPal. Then I contacted him via Whatsapp and 10 minutes later he installed the software (driver, Mi Unlock, VPN software) via Ultraviewer. Now I have to wait a little longer and he will get back to me.

New to the forum.
Regarding Nc Unlock, after a week waiting for the server to work, it definitely returned my money today, server off.
According to him, he doesn't know for how long.
Do you know another option to unlock the bootloader?
Mi 14 pro.
all the best

Last edited: