NCUNLCOCK?

Does it work?

its a linux script couldnt run it, but i think its same like the first one

I'm planning to order a X 14 but right now it's only possible to have it with Chinese Rom under these specs: Saftynet Passed + OTA Updates + Widevine Level 1

Can someone tell me what I would exactly lose if I continue in Chinese Rom inside Europe? Is it that big of a deal? I plan to debloat it as soon as I can also...

I'm planning to order a X 14 but right now it's only possible to have it with Chinese Rom under these specs: Saftynet Passed + OTA Updates + Widevine Level 1

Can someone tell me what I would exactly lose if I continue in Chinese Rom inside Europe? Is it that big of a deal? I plan to debloat it as soon as I can also...
Language: Chinese or English.
android auto no.
You can change the language with More Locale 2 apk or Set edit apk, change apks for your language, but settings will remain in English, a lot of Chinese Bloadware that you can remove with ADBAppControl, not play store, except if you buy it at TradingShenzhen they will give it to you they install.
In terms of notifications, Chinese roms are very sparse, they may not notify you in real time, and of course they do not have the configuration that the rom.eu has.
Unlocking the bootloader is a priority, and a real problem...
Band B 20 800MHz 4G does not exist, but if you live in a city or non-remote areas you will not have problems with 5G.
I left something out....probably....
The mobile is the most...in any rom

Language: Chinese or English.
android auto no.
You can change the language with More Locale 2 apk or Set edit apk, change apks for your language, but settings will remain in English, a lot of Chinese Bloadware that you can remove with ADBAppControl, not play store, except if you buy it at TradingShenzhen they will give it to you they install.
In terms of notifications, Chinese roms are very sparse, they may not notify you in real time, and of course they do not have the configuration that the rom.eu has.
Unlocking the bootloader is a priority, and a real problem...
Band B 20 800MHz 4G does not exist, but if you live in a city or non-remote areas you will not have problems with 5G.
I left something out....probably....
The mobile is the most...in any rom
Hey, thanks for your answer. That's pretty much what I found out also. When you say ''not play store'', it doesnt mean that it cant be downloaded right? Because I think it just doesnt automatically come but you can download from the mi store easily. I will get it from TradingShenzhen yes. It should be reliable right?

About the notifications, maybe it was in the past, I hope I wont have problem with them after doing the correct settings. Does anyone still have such issues?
Band B20 I dont really care too much, it looks like a very slow band anyways, and I doubt it will cause a big issue for me. Even outside the city, there should be other bands that are active which I can connect to I guess. Android Auto, I dont care at all.

So as long as you debloat the bloatware, there is almost no problems it seems. Then why people bother so much about unlocking, custom roms etc? Seems too excessive right now.

Hey, thanks for your answer. That's pretty much what I found out also. When you say ''not play store'', it doesnt mean that it cant be downloaded right? Because I think it just doesnt automatically come but you can download from the mi store easily. I will get it from TradingShenzhen yes. It should be reliable right?

About the notifications, maybe it was in the past, I hope I wont have problem with them after doing the correct settings. Does anyone still have such issues?
Band B20 I dont really care too much, it looks like a very slow band anyways, and I doubt it will cause a big issue for me. Even outside the city, there should be other bands that are active which I can connect to I guess. Android Auto, I dont care at all.

So as long as you debloat the bloatware, there is almost no problems it seems. Then why people bother so much about unlocking, custom roms etc? Seems too excessive right now.
You can always download the Play store and install, it's just not used in China.

You cannot compare the Xiaomi.eu Rom...and if you want to install it you have to unlock the bootloader.
That's what this forum is for

I unlocked via xiaomikey, server is running every day, you just need to wait for the message and unlocking takes like 50sec max.

The money itself is not the problem, but this is not the traditional Xiaomi way. I guess they will lose some customer base because of this. In the end most people use rather cheap Redmi phones anyway so maybe they are not interested (both Xiaomi and those customers). Now we should find another brand with a convenient way to unlock bootloader and custom roms.

Reactions: ejatamer
I unlocked via xiaomikey, server is running every day, you just need to wait for the message and unlocking takes like 50sec max.
Hi,
Does the XiaomiKEY service works for 14 pro, to unlock bootloader? How much is it, and how to use it, can you please share this info?
Thanks!

do you mind share any link for it, is there any tutorial etc? i'm fed up with this chinese rom. random heating, random idle rebooting.

Hi,
Does the XiaomiKEY service works for 14 pro, to unlock bootloader? How much is it, and how to use it, can you please share this info?
Thanks!
Hello. I unlocked xiaomi 14, so your pro will go as well. It was 62dollars. It is working, yes, but I would not recommend that as you have just one shot. If something goes wrong like connection or server will not respond your money is gone. I was forced to use it because the price was 38dollars when I found that tool. So I sent money to the account and waited till the server goes on. But the guy suddenly pushed the price to 62 and I could not get mine money back, as there is basically no support at all from their side. So I had to go along with their business plan and add more money to reach 62dollars and finally I was lucky, server went online and was accepting orders and I was quick. Since the price is same as ncunlock has, I would go with ncunlock, as with him you can be sure you get it unlocked, whereby with xiaomikey you have no guarantee at all.

Update: ncunlock went from 60 to 100dollars!! This is getting absurd

Last edited:
do you mind share any link for it, is there any tutorial etc? i'm fed up with this chinese rom. random heating, random idle rebooting.
Hello. I unlocked xiaomi 14. It was 62dollars. It is working, yes, but I would not recommend that as you have just one shot. If something goes wrong like connection or server will not respond your money is gone. I was forced to use it because the price was 38dollars when I found that tool. So I sent money to the account and waited till the server goes on. But the guy suddenly pushed the price to 62 and I could not get mine money back, as there is basically no support at all from their side. So I had to go along with their business plan and add more money to reach 62dollars and finally I was lucky, server went online and was accepting orders and I was quick. Since the price is same as ncunlock has, I would go with ncunlock, as with him you can be sure you get it unlocked, whereby with xiaomikey you have no guarantee at all.

But here you have a blog, translate it to your language. Some videos about that tool you will find also on youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motox and ejatamer
Hello. I unlocked xiaomi 14. It was 62dollars. It is working, yes, but I would not recommend that as you have just one shot. If something goes wrong like connection or server will not respond your money is gone. I was forced to use it because the price was 38dollars when I found that tool. So I sent money to the account and waited till the server goes on. But the guy suddenly pushed the price to 62 and I could not get mine money back, as there is basically no support at all from their side. So I had to go along with their business plan and add more money to reach 62dollars and finally I was lucky, server went online and was accepting orders and I was quick. Since the price is same as ncunlock has, I would go with ncunlock, as with him you can be sure you get it unlocked, whereby with xiaomikey you have no guarantee at all.

But here you have a blog, translate it to your language. Some videos about that tool you will find also on youtube.

wowww...its 100usd now? Xiaomi really open a way for business for people..

Has anyone tried using Xiaomi Community to unlock it?

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240201102245.jpg
    微信图片_20240201102245.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Alan_aml
I do not have that option in mi community app. What region are you on?
So i do not have this option at all, i am also on global region. Apparently you need to have a special permission for your account and also have maybe a special level on the account. I think if you have that option, that is exactly what Xiaomi wants us to use, so go ahead and use it.

You can use the community app to unlock your phone by yourself, like before. It is working. No need to pay to any services.

You can use the community app to unlock your phone by yourself, like before. It is working. No need to pay to any services.
There is not a single confirmed case of unlocking yet. Users who received permission to unlock yesterday and a waiting time of 72 hours can no longer control the process today.