NEW CM10.1(storage are working)

I am very very confused according to all The cm stuff. 10 threads about diferent fixes?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I really don't care because I love opensource but it's funny how they suddenly take all the attention by porting cm10.1 :p
However: less work for me and the community will get stable cm10.1 in less time :)
can you have some time to solve the screen tear?

will you update this rom on a regular basis? I will be bulding the rom daily and am willing to share. I am no dev but just like to build and run latest roms and when something goes wrong sometimes i can fix it. Anyways if anyone is interested i could open a new thread for daily unmodifed CM10.1 for Mi2.

will you update this rom on a regular basis? I will be bulding the rom daily and am willing to share. I am no dev but just like to build and run latest roms and when something goes wrong sometimes i can fix it. Anyways if anyone is interested i could open a new thread for daily unmodifed CM10.1 for Mi2.
I think you should do it. When ever there is something new on repository you can build and share it here. Its better to open a dedicated thread and then maintain it with bugs and fixes

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: deini

I would be interested for sure.

My English is so bad that I don't known who can solve the boot,are you known who can do it?

To fix the boot You need to wipe /data in all the system partitions where you have installed this rom