New Mi4s - Help With Unlock Please

Stomosto

Members
Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys,

I just got my new Xiaomi Mi4S and I need help in unlocking and flashing new roms.
Well, what can I say from it is that at the moment it has installed Android version 5.1.1 LMY47V and MIUI version "MIUI Global 7.3 | Stable - 7.3.1.99(LAJCNDA)"

So, i found a guide on en.miui.com but I've seen someone in this forum had a problem and got the phone bricked. Anyone knows something about that guide? if it work fine? if it's hard to do?

I would like to install the new 6.8.4 rom from xiaomi.eu.

Thank you
Regards,
Alessandro

That is the guide I mean, so you mean that it work fine.
The problem I have now is that I cannot find the driver in the device manager.
I mean, I don't have the "Ports (COM & LPT)" so I cannot find "Qualcomm HS-USB..."
But I have "Android Phone" - "Xiaomi Composite MDB Interface"
and, "Portable devices" - "MI 4 S"..
What should I have to do?

Like if my flash test recognizes me, me neither came I Qualcom

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Now I installed the "Ports (COM & LTP)" but still remain "communication port (COM11)" even if I install manually the driver from Miphone folder...

Also try to change USB port, and hit refresh

configure Windows to install drivers are not digitally signed, restart, run the installer as administrator miflash. but when you use it for normal initial flash, not as an administrator.

I did everything and worked fine. But now I cannot update the new TWRP and the new ROM. I am with android 5.1.1 and MIUI from xiaomi.eu 7.2 (7.2.5.0)..
What should I have to do to update at android 6.0 and Miui 8? like the new 6.8.4?
Thank you

for rom you have two options, recovery, or from updater
Updater: create a folder in the internal memory called download_rom, and put the rom downloaded inside. then enters on the phone, updates and click on the three points above. click selection and choose the package you downloaded rom.

Recovery: turn on the phone in recovery mode, vol + and power, where you select the ROM, flash, and then wipe Dalvik cache and restart system

Ok I will try to update the TWRP, I already tried with the one I found under the new ROM but maybe it was not the right one.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=53591

a2661bb5aa11970cd5caee0538d300f2.jpg

Our phone is aqua model, but This version libra-aqua recognizes the sd card and it works perfectly