Xiaomi NEW - MIUI Music Player v2 (ICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi all,

In keeping with tradition around here we LOVE to let you all know when we've found a new feature or application UI update in MIUI ROM.

As the news title suggests, this week you can expect to see the new MIUI Music Player v2 for MIUI V4 ICS. Screenshots below of what to expect!

CCwVQ.png

Looks sweet. Hope the One X is getting S-OFF fast so I can try this beauty. :)

Seems like a combination of the ics and the gb one.
Like it!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Can we add special effects like Beats Audio 5.1 support, SRS Audio effects etc ? I see these kind of patches available for a lot of phones like Galaxy S, S II, photon, atrix etc.. Which means its very easy to port. Can you please add this feature to our ROMS or music patches ?

This ''feature'' Beats Audio is available for S II but for me not work and its FAKE.I like the sound from MIUIMusic its perfect.

Can we add special effects like Beats Audio 5.1 support, SRS Audio effects etc ? I see these kind of patches available for a lot of phones like Galaxy S, S II, photon, atrix etc.. Which means its very easy to port. Can you please add this feature to our ROMS or music patches ?

All those effects are just modified audio libraries. You can achieve pretty much the same effect using the MIUI Music DSP Manager.

All those effects are just modified audio libraries. You can achieve pretty much the same effect using the MIUI Music DSP Manager.
Where to get the MIUI Music DSP Manager ? I have installed a DSP Manager apk (meant for CM9 i guess), and there is no change whatsoever in the quality of music played. I know DSP Manager is an awesome add on since i have used it for a long time in my earlier fascinate (on CM 7 & CM9) but on this XIAOMI MI-One, everything seems hard to find and ever harder to install :p

can you plz me provide me the steps to install the MIUI MUsic DSP manager and the apk link from where i can get it ? again, it could be a good idea to include this add on along with the ROM for ppl like me :)

I have tried the CWM Zip version listed in this THREAD
I extracted the Zip to SD card & copied the files to their respective folders under system/app, system/lib/soundfx, etc using Super Manager (an alternate to root explorer).
After this, i could see the icon for DSP manager on my home screen, but when i try to use, it Force Closes !! I cant seem to get it work even after repeated trials, reboot etc.

I have also tried the non-Cwm version and that doesnt change any audio effect at all ! Any help here would be appreciated guys.. plz help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.