New New text stops appearing on the screen while writing it.

skan

Members
Aug 11, 2014
Quite often, I find myself typing text on any forum and suddenly no newer text appears.
I mean I can still view the text I typed before but it's not updated with the new one.
In order to be able to type again I need to exit the keyboard mode and reopen it.

Does anyone have the same problem?
I don't know if it's related to the web browser (Chrome and Opera), a MIUI bug or whether the firmware upgrading wasn't done well.
It happened to me with the several MIUI beta versions. It doesn't produce any message error.

Quite often, I find myself typing text on any forum and suddenly no newer text appears.
I mean I can still view the text I typed before but it's not updated with the new one.
In order to be able to type again I need to exit the keyboard mode and reopen it.

Does anyone have the same problem?
I don't know if it's related to the web browser (Chrome and Opera), a MIUI bug or whether the firmware upgrading wasn't done well.
It happened to me with the several MIUI beta versions. It doesn't produce any message error.
I have had the same problem when I tried to write a post in Chrome app. After few sentences it just stopped writing and I could change my cursor from place to place but text didn't update. After a while waiting it did all the things I tried to do.

I have had the same problem when I tried to write a post in Chrome app. After few sentences it just stopped writing and I could change my cursor from place to place but text didn't update. After a while waiting it did all the things I tried to do.

So do you think it's just a Chrome problem? Or it happens with any app on MIUI?