Preview New ThemeManager UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Coming this week is a big change to the ThemeManger UI.

Check out the preview screenshots below.

xUZor.jpg

Thanks,

Mark

Looking really good, but why there are two search buttons? At the top and also on the right of the Latest button?

And also I don't really like those two button 'Hottest/Latest'. They don't fit there.

Hopefully, time to make some themes.

Looks like maybe some already translated XML files? So themes can become 100% multilingual now.

Wow, wow, wow, just what I been waiting for thanks guys, the outlay is neat and completely presentable. It would be great is some of those older themes shown in the description above are adaptable to i.c.s. Anyways, once again, truly appreciate your amazing work.

Really nice but when will be released the new MIUI Camera for the Nexus S?? I've been waiting for three weeks!

This is not a request thread, its a thread to preview MIUI related upcoming updates.

Please keep it clean

Looking really good, but why there are two search buttons? At the top and also on the right of the Latest button?

And also I don't really like those two button 'Hottest/Latest'. They don't fit there.
one of the searches comes up when you press the icon :) its just the way i've screenshotted it ;- )

A point worth mentioning...

The new UI is just the start of the process of making things work in V4 ICS, it is not fully functional still. There is still a lot to do.

Are GB themes useless now?
No, GB themes work for GB.

I don't think they will work for ICS, unless a converter tool is built into ICS. Which is possible, but then again the elements and look of ICS is so different it probably won't happen.

No, GB themes work for GB.

I don't think they will work for ICS, unless a converter tool is built into ICS. Which is possible, but then again the elements and look of ICS is so different it probably won't happen.
Icon support from GB was ported in Last week.

WOOHOO! Clock customisation! Brilliant!

I sure hope you guys include this in the Desire Z GB update.

How many themes are now available for ICS compatible? only the reason why I did not move to ICS yet....

Not to many at the moment as there isn't full Theme compatibility yet as you can't change the XML's but there are a few with minor changes. No dark themes around though.

Reactions: ZACH.Q8
Thank's! Looks really sleek!
Do you think it's possible to keep eliminating most japanese text that show up on some themes?

Thank's! Looks really sleek!
Do you think it's possible to keep eliminating most japanese text that show up on some themes?

Hopefully this theme manager will try and be as multilingual as possible. Only Mark will know for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.