NFC does not detect anything

Weaver55

Members
Dec 24, 2022
Hi, I'm having issues with nfc chip on the mi 11 (Venus).

I've used it before succesfully with google pay on the weekly rom, but in october I sent the phone to the sat for repairing the cameras due to the known focus problem. I can't remember whether since then I didn't use the nfc but now it does not work, and I don't know if it's a software issue or a hardware problem due to the repairing process of the cameras.

I get all the safetynet test passed, play store and google pay all done, and nothing. But the last test it was to use the app nfc tools to read some cards with a oneplus 8T and it could read them all, but with the mi11 doesn't happen anything.

I'm on the last miui 14 weekly. Do you recomend me to try with the stable o other weekly or just contact with the sat for repairing? I'm deeply done with this phone and this brand i'm afraid.

Well, I've just installed the global rom and the app nfc tools doesn't read any nfc card, so I'm going to set google pay and if it doesn't work I'll contact the sat for repairing, again.

Hello Weaver55,

have you found something?
I have excactly the same problem..
Hi, I sent it to the sat but still no news.

I'll update as soon as I get any info, but I think you should be able to read nfc cards with the CIT menu, otherwise I think it is a hardware problem like in my phone.

Just updating. Finally I sent the phone to the sat and they changed the nfc antenna, so now I can read any nfc card with the cit menu.