NFC not working

furqanmasmin

Members
Sep 1, 2017
I am using latest miui eu stable rom..when i download google pay, it say "it not compatible with your device..." so i download the apk file and install manually. When i started and want to add my credit card using nfc, it detect my card with sound...but thats it..nothing happen..
b6a12925c35d41807e8cc2efc4a51967.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

I get this message when i try open Google pay!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-27-01-58-53-578_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-27-01-58-53-578_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,233
Hi
Bought K20 Pro, china version with chaina rom. replaced to eu rom. still no nfc!
Flashed also MI 9T PRO rom, and no NFC.
Any idea what to do?

i am talking about NFC...cannot use for google pay or file transfer...

Well, the problem is, that you mix the issues then.
If NFC isn't working at all, there might be a problem with Android10 implementation, firmware etc.
The original post from you was about not working GPay. This is about Google recognizing wrong device, root or unlocked bootloader.
For the people who try to help and resolve issues it's hard if the topics are mixed.
Some try to help you with fixes for GPay settings etc. But this is useless until NFC is working...

The devs cant read your mind or what you mean, ok?

No if NFC isn't working, are your sensors working? how did you flash?

Sorry for mis understanding...sensor detect my credit card with sound...but thats all...nothing happen..now im using miui eu stable..already unlock bootloader but not root..and i read several post talking about unlock bootloader make NFC cannot use..i dont know if its true...
78b0ba811d1fd1a91f078de4759d8ff2.jpg

Sorry for mis understanding...sensor detect my credit card with sound...but thats all...nothing happen..now im using miui eu stable..already unlock bootloader but not root..and i read several post talking about unlock bootloader make NFC cannot use..i dont know if its true...

And again you are mixing the topics.
Some posts before you said, you can't use NFC for GPay of file transfer.
Now you say, that the card is recognized? So it seems that NFC is working - but you have an GPay issue.
A solution for this is already posted here. Did you try it? There a 1000 answers for the GPay issue here in the forum.

To say this very straight: Google checks if your mobile phone is save to prevent you from a thief who might steal your data.
Unlocked bootloader, root and other tools or device which is not certified will stop GPay from working.
Now xiaomi.eu, Magisk hide and other tools are fooling Google and make them think that the app is on a safe device.
Using this is your risk and there is no guarantee that it works. Maybe someday in the near future it will be impossible to fool GPay.

So NFC doesn't care about unlocked bootloader. GPay does.

You should sort out first what your problem is an then ask some questions before confusing everyone.
Or keep stock rom on your device. If you don't know the difference between NFC and GPay it's probably the best solution for you... ;-)

Like i said in 1st post..my NFC detect my credit card with sound..but nothing happen..when i try file transfer..same..

So, the conclusion of my problem:-
1- nfc function for GPay
2- nfc function for file transfer

So, in your opinion, what is my problem?

U said i am not know difrent befween gpay n NFC?i will not asking something that i not know..it shame to me...hahhahahahahha