No Imei, Unknown Baseband

Can someone share redmi 3 pro qcn? I used redmi 3 qcn it success on giving band but i can't seem to connect to 4G network, the signal is there but never able to register.
Thanks before
yes , you can download redmi 3pro qcn here .

Reactions: Abrax
thank you my friend, you have to make a statue of gold, you saved me, they were days that I beat to retrieve IMEI and modems,
I first loaded the beck up, then I made sure that the phone had loaded imei, then with the QXDM program I changed the IMEI code you with the correct one of my phone. I'm Italian and Sicilian, if you pass by here my guest. thank you

Reactions: micro
thank you my friend, you have to make a statue of gold, you saved me, they were days that I beat to retrieve IMEI and modems,
I first loaded the beck up, then I made sure that the phone had loaded imei, then with the QXDM program I changed the IMEI code you with the correct one of my phone. I'm Italian and Sicilian, if you pass by here my guest. thank you
you are welcome .good to hear that :)

Thanks, can you explain where to put my IMEI?
thanks again for your support!

SOLVED many thanks. You are my hero

Last edited:
Reactions: micro
Hi,

you actually solved my issue with unknown baseband on my Redmi 3S international Band 20.
Does anybody know if i loose my LTE band 20 if i take a qcn-file of a non-band 20 Redmi 3s?
Thanks in advance

Hello,

Can someone post a new redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) qcn file?
I need help with my phone.

Regards

Hi Someone help me with .qcn xiaomi mi 4 LTE 2014719
My xiaomi always no service. but if i remove sim card. They notice that Sim card is removed

Hello everyone!
Could anybody share redmi 4 (prada) qcn or maybe the modem NON-HLOS.bin from Global 8.0 Stable ROM 8.0.3.0.0 (MCECNDG)? I hope it might help me to solve following problem.
When I flashed international ROM it can't register to the network anymore. It can see the name of the network and the structure of the SIM card, can't connect even to the GSM network. When trying *#*#4636#*#* I can see that the radio is on, can be switched off, then on, but no network signal. IMEIs are both correct.
It originaly came with some Vietnamese Global 8.0 Stable ROM 8.0.3.0.0 (MCECNDG) where Baseband version 937_GENNS_PACK-1.6 2647.1_63452.1.
When I flashed whatewer newer 8.1 or 8.2, Baseband changed to 0.1.2.c2-00099-8937_GENNS_PACK-1 and can't be changed even when trying fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin from any of available xiaomi ROMs. It remains the same.

Your help is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,136
  • after_update.jpg
    after_update.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,058