Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

The Funk Spunk

Members
Jul 22, 2014
Hi,

Have posted this in official en.miui.com Bug section http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=154118 , but according to other users they have Locale settings in Developer and Stable versions of both Global and China from official en.miui.com source.

So i believe this option is unavailable in xiaomi.eu Multi ROM updates.

Have faced this issue since your update of Multi 5.7.10

Have tried all options OTA, MiRecovery with cache delete as well as complete format and fresh install but still don't have that Locale option.

Why you need that? It's not useful for you on our ROMs..

~Tapatalk~

I know it's an old post but I face the same problem. No "locale" setting. Which means I'm stuck with a lot of "Festivals" in the Calendar app that I can't remove.
I'm running xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_V7.5.2.0.LXKCNDE_v7-5.1 which was the latest stable release until a few days ago.
Is it still so (no locale, foreign events in my calendar) in the newest stable release?

Thanks in advance

Locale is very important features.
Basically for India, many features are not working, like otp copy, holiday calendar, Also some local languages.
Hope we will get it soon.

Why you need that? It's not useful for you on our ROMs..

~Tapatalk~
Well, at least for some India based features like Identify Unknown Numbers and Notification Group and OTP reading needs locale access