In Progress 'No service' after update.

hugh1988

Members
Apr 9, 2012
I updated my Sensation to 2.11.9 yesterday for the first time for a few months and now my phone can't connect to the mobile network (o2/giffgaff). It's saying 'No Service' in the top left, but still shows full bars of signal strength.

Going to settings and selecting the network manually doesn't work either.

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this? If not, a link to an older ICS rom from a couple of months back would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Hugh

not at all. I still I have no service. I have tried other roms, and still no service, wether it be MIUI, cyanogenmod or stock. So updating to 2.11.5 seems to have caused serious problems for me :(

I have no idea what to try now..

did u try a reboot?
i had that yesterday aswell on maguro, but after reboot i had network signal

Yes I've tried a reboot and i've tried a clean wipe and install. I've tried cyanogenmod 9 as well. Nothing works since flashing 2.11.5. Really don't know what to try. Really don't want to use my old SonyEricsson for much longer! :(

@up

Check your IMEI. Probably during a flash Your IMEI got erased. Check if you have a folder or files named efs backup on internal our external memory. If yes then you have to restore the files.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9100 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Ah yes, my IMEI is different to what it says it should be under the battery. Do you know how I can restore it? I can't find the efs backup files... Cheers

I think that thread's just for the Galaxy S3, but i'll have a search around. Thanks a lot for your help, and at least I know the problem now.