No Signal In Any Sim Slot Redmi 4 Prime

Mek32

Members
Jan 9, 2016
I have a redmi 4 prime with no singnal in any slot. I flashed the global rom and the i had this problems. Imeis are ok and read sim but no signal. I flashed all the modems and still the same. I flashed china dev rom and stable rom and nothing. Any idea?
Thanks

Reactions: Sofronis Sofroniou
First of all, i erased the modems with the phone rooted using adb commands (erased modemst1 and st2 on the their partitions).

Unroot the phone to open the diagg port typing on dialer *#*#13491#*#*.

Used the QFIL program to restore the phone using a qcn archive who send me a user which cotains their imes and baseband configuration.

Reboot and open the diagg port again.

Used the WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC to rewrite my owns imeis.

Reboot and all wherw fine.

I ll create a qcn with fakes imeis to restore your baseband if you need. Then, you only have to rewrite the imeis with the WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC program.

You will find the programs searching in google easly.

Good luck

Reactions: Tellme and vladpaul
First of all, i erased the modems with the phone rooted using adb commands (erased modemst1 and st2 on the their partitions).

Unroot the phone to open the diagg port typing on dialer *#*#13491#*#*.

Used the QFIL program to restore the phone using a qcn archive who send me a user which cotains their imes and baseband configuration.

Reboot and open the diagg port again.

Used the WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC to rewrite my owns imeis.

Reboot and all wherw fine.

I ll create a qcn with fakes imeis to restore your baseband if you need. Then, you only have to rewrite the imeis with the WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC program.

You will find the programs searching in google easly.

Good luck
Could you please send us the qcn archive?

Thanks man for the solution but this did not work for me here in Cyprus. No signal in ramdom sims all the time.

thank you again