Resolved No wireless Adb debugging on latest weekly Mi 10 release

manudas

Members
Apr 16, 2019
Dear team, I found a bug that you may help with. I can not switch adb wireless debugging on in developer tools. The switch is there, but nothing happens when I click on it. Is this something you can take a look at, or does it depends on Xiaomi weekly releases?

Thank you for your great job!

I confirm the same behavior. The switch to enable Wireless Debugging is disabled or simply cannot be enabled. If you disable WiFi you get a toast message you need to enable WiFi (so it does something) but when you enable WiFi it just does nothing. I tried to Google some solution but did not find anything. I also tried to analyze the logcat and did not find anything either.
Can you please take a look at this?
Thank you

Dear team, I found a bug that you may help with. I can not switch adb wireless debugging on in developer tools. The switch is there, but nothing happens when I click on it. Is this something you can take a look at, or does it depends on Xiaomi weekly releases?

Thank you for your great job!
Were you able to get this working?
Thank you

Were you able to get this working?
Thank you

Seems like in one of the latest Betas it's working again. As it wasn't available in the Global version when I bought the phone at the beginning, I'm guessing it was the EU team who fixed the issue.

I'm on one of the last betas/MIUI 12 for Xiaomi Mi 10