Non-Facebook forum theme please!

t0ph0id

Members
Nov 7, 2010
Everytime I open a thread on my work computer it brings up a pop-up twice to warning me that I'm trying to connect to facebook which is blocked.

Please can we have a forum theme that doesn't have facebook links anywhere?

Thanks

Hi t0ph0id,

We've added Facebook connect to the site, i'll have a look at your profile to see if we can do anything about turning it off. Right now though, this is not high on my priority list.

Will see what we can do though.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks Mark, please let me know how you get on.

For now I guess I'll just have to do some work...

idea:

maybe if you use firefox or google chrome, you can use (at least in chrome) "adblock+", and with it, manually block the "facebook parts" ?

dunno if it will work or not, but its worth a shot XD

idea:

maybe if you use firefox or google chrome, you can use (at least in chrome) "adblock+", and with it, manually block the "facebook parts" ?

dunno if it will work or not, but its worth a shot XD

Not where I work!!

We've only just got IE7...

mmm, there is an addblock plus plugin for ie7, dunno if it supports blocking particular parts of particular webpages tho.

ps: the facebook connect button seems to do nothing on my chrome browser ? right now it just points to http://miui-dev.com/forums/# (maybe thats normal when already loged in)

Cool, thanks Mark.
What have you done?

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Cool, thanks Mark.
What have you done?

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Removed Like Threads for Facebook on the forum, also Facebook Connect is fully functional now :)

Removed Like Threads for Facebook on the forum, also Facebook Connect is fully functional now :)

this happens when i click on the connect button:

Code:
An error occurred with MIUI Developers. Please try again later.

is it for linking my facebook account with this forum, or just for sing in ?

It's no better I'm affraid, it used to be every thread I went in I got the pop up twice, no it's every page within forums.miui-dev.com.