NOTICE : LBE / ROOT / PERMISSION -FREEZE ISSUE - 2.6.22

I ended up restoring from CWW and using titantium to restore all missing apps but took some fannying about. I think the lads were drinking too much saka last Thursday night

Have been facing this issue in v2.6.22.

I cleaned everything out > Flashed 2.6.22 again > restored only data from 2.6.16 > flashed the 'Root_Fix_2.6.22' posted by fergie716 over here.

That seemed to have solved the problem for allmost all apps but for 2 old app's - Battery Indicator Pro & Tapatalk. Setting Alarms in battery indicator and opening PM's in tapatalk cause the device to first hang for a bit and then reboot.

I'm guessing this has something to do with me restoring my old data. I sincerely hope this is fixed in 2.6.29 :(

Now I did a data wipe for LBE Permission manager and its working absolutely working fine for all app's, but the device is still rebooting when setting alarms in Battery Indicator and when viewing private messages in Tapatalk.

I'm not sure if the issue here is the permission manager :confused: Battery Indicator & Tapatalk are missing from the app list in the Permission Manager.

What do I do?

Now I did a data wipe for LBE Permission manager and its working absolutely working fine for all app's, but the device is still rebooting when setting alarms in Battery Indicator and when viewing private messages in Tapatalk.

I'm not sure if the issue here is the permission manager :confused: Battery Indicator & Tapatalk are missing from the app list in the Permission Manager.

What do I do?
sounds like the app does not have permissions so the phone is rebooting.

Try uninstalling the apps, download and install them again. Then check if they are in the permissions monitor..

Try uninstalling the apps, download and install them again. Then check if they are in the permissions monitor..
Already tried. I flashed v2.6.29, it fixed the issue with tapatalk, battery indicator/alarm still reboots but I can atleast read my messages

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i had this for a couple of weeks and I had to master format then install clean 2.6.29 and titium restore all apps and add my config for items manually. i,.e emails, wifi i did try to restore the apps + system data but i think the system data had a bug.

All working now....

Hey there.
I bought a xiau mi phone about one month ago, and had a friend who know a lot about computers and smartphones putting it some kind of firmware, that would put the phone working "better".

Today, after taking the sim card out and insert it again I got this text message asking me if I wanted to keep the same version "1"or update it to the next one "2". I said I wanted to keep the one I had (I didn't know what to do). And after this I can't do nothing on my phone.

It appears ths message "unfortunately, permission Manager has stopped", then 2 options "report miui" and "ok", but I click on them an nothing happens.

I don't know much about this, but I think I'm on the right thread.

Could someone please explain me step by stem what I should do? I've read the explanations above, but I honestly have no ideia on how and where those folders are.