[notice] Miui For Upcoming Devices

fusingblackrose

Members
Nov 28, 2010
I've seen a lot of threads about this already and I just want to clear things up a bit:

Yes, we get it, they all got S-Off and a custom recovery. But, for now, they can't obtain MIUI until they have a good AOSP ROM out (i.e. Cyanogenmod 7). So for now, please, let us deal with the porting, and I'll keep all you Sensation and 3vo users updated here.

Current:

HTC Sensation 4G:
Obtained S-Off [x]
Obtained Custom Recovery [x]
Obtained CM7 []
Obtained MIUI []
Fully Awesome []

***According to Mark, Xiaomi and MIUI are thinking of having an official port for the HTC Sensation! :D

HTC Evo 3D:
Obtained S-Off [x]
Beta: Obtained CM7 [x]
Beta: Obtained MIUI [x]
Fully Awesome []

Motorola Atrix 4G:
Obtained S-Off [x]
Obtained CM7 []
Obtained MIUI []
Fully Awesome []

LG Optimus Black:
Obtained S-Off [x]
Obtained CM7 []
Obtained MIUI []
Fully Awesome []

Thanks,

The MIUI Team

Is that possible at all, you know because of the resolution difference, I guess that you would need to port each and each image including .9.png images and all the themes won't work' so what the point? you can try to port the rom to the new my touch 4g slide, it would be much smrater (and I think that someone already have done it, because I saw phone called "Doubleshot" on the miuistats site.

Is that possible at all, you know because of the resolution difference, I guess that you would need to port each and each image including .9.png images and all the themes won't work' so what the point? you can try to port the rom to the new my touch 4g slide, it would be much smrater (and I think that someone already have done it, because I saw phone called "Doubleshot" on the miuistats site.

Sure it's possible. But it'll take a lot of work and batch processing. Granted I don't have either phone, but it's not worth not trying. The MT4GS doesn't seem to be a longshot, and should be ported to soon, if not done already.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the notice, fusingblackrose.

Out of curiosity, do you know if the porting depends upon having a Stable release of CyanogenMod? Or would it be able to begin using a Release Candidate, or even-- lord help us-- a Nightly release?

I'll spare you the hungry noob interrogation of an ETA once an AOSP-based ROM release is obtained ;)

Definitely psyched about the Evo 3D gettin some MIUI love! I had a HTC Hero before but didn't realize what MIUI was till I had already switched to the Evo 3D. Seen it ported on my buddies Xperia X10... Fell in love! lol Have this page bookmarked and of course miui.us as well.

I'll try to keep updated! I'm gonna add the Atrix too, lot of people want that. If MIUI is added, links will be posted.

HTC Evo 3D:
Obtained S-Off [x]
Obtained CM7 []
Obtained MIUI []
Fully Awesome []
:D
Acer Liquid:
Obtained Root [x]
Obtained CM7 [x]
Obtained MIUI [x]
Fully Awesome [x]

Where is our port? XD
sorry for offtopic :p

Thank you for the notice, fusingblackrose.

Out of curiosity, do you know if the porting depends upon having a Stable release of CyanogenMod? Or would it be able to begin using a Release Candidate, or even-- lord help us-- a Nightly release?

I'll spare you the hungry noob interrogation of an ETA once an AOSP-based ROM release is obtained ;)

I don't know what build it has to be, but I'd shoot for a stable just for the...for lack of a better word, stability. But who knows!

There currently working on full AOSP ROM over @ XDA.. hope they can get it, so we can get MIUI on our EVO 3D Shooters! POW!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Well they are gettin lil closer to stable beta CM7 and AOSP.. even have a MIUI port on XDA for Evo 3D.. but only touch input is working.. can i post a link to anyone over here and you may can work with it? would that be helpful?

Well they are gettin lil closer to stable beta CM7 and AOSP.. even have a MIUI port on XDA for Evo 3D.. but only touch input is working.. can i post a link to anyone over here and you may can work with it? would that be helpful?

Yep, please do so!

AOSP/CM7/MIUI for HTC EVO 3D

Yep, please do so!

Okay here are the current ports in progress over on XDA. Other members beware, these ROMs are not fully working yet. But are getting close. I have uploaded them to my own account so its not using anyone elses mirrors. Hope this helps get us closer to MIUI on the Evo3D!!

HTC Evo 3D Builds:

AOSP Pure Gingerbread: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V1ZX5TQ5
CyanogenMod7 for Evo3D: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DESW6W41
MIUI for Evo3D: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LHIHW4KG

OK. Downloaded and flashed. It does install and boot but the screen was scrambled. I could make out what everything was just cause I've used it so much. I couldn't make anything out but was able to unlock the lockscreen and press a few buttons. After that The screen went off and I couldn't get it back on. I had to restore my nandroid.

Edit**If it will help I can post a pic of the screen.
P1010696.JPG

does anyone know if any of these have ANY sound? if so the lib files will be of EXTREME importance