New notification issues in miui 14

I've got issues with notification's coming in, but not giving me a sound or vibration. this on text messaging, emails, arlo and other apps. I have tried everything to get it to work but nothing . v14.0.3 and 14.0.7

glad it worked for you.
im on 14.0.5 too, and notifications for apps like whatsapp and skype are still unreliable unfortunately.
some times theyll arrive and sometimes they wont, or arrive after 1-2 minutes
ive tried auto starting the app, set no restrictions and everything...
going back to 13.0.9 i gave up on 14 for now been trying to fix it for a week...
Unfortunately I'm having a problem with notifications again, while it was fine for a moment. Terribly annoying, I completely don't know what it depends on.

So based on these few messages I went ahead and flashed the DEV rom.
I did a dirty flash from stable since the DEV is a newer release and it should be possible to do so.
So far it all went well. Had a few force closes on first boot but that has since been resolved.

I haven't encountered any breaking bugs yet even though it's a dev version. No insight on battery usage yet.

I did had to enable notifications for every app again but after that is set along with the autostart and the correct permissions which did stick from the stable build, all notifications seem to arrive in time, also from apps that wouldn't send any notification on the stable build previously.

I was also able to set up approximate or exact location on a per app basis, which I couldn't set up on the stable rom. The question did popup when opening location based apps but did not seem to change anything. It feels like a crucial permission setting was missing and maybe this is also the cause of the notification issues.

I'd recommend to use the Dev rom for now as long as the stable build isn't fixed and has the notification issues, while the dev rom doesn't seem to have it.

So based on these few messages I went ahead and flashed the DEV rom.
I did a dirty flash from stable since the DEV is a newer release and it should be possible to do so.
So far it all went well. Had a few force closes on first boot but that has since been resolved.

I haven't encountered any breaking bugs yet even though it's a dev version. No insight on battery usage yet.

I did had to enable notifications for every app again but after that is set along with the autostart and the correct permissions which did stick from the stable build, all notifications seem to arrive in time, also from apps that wouldn't send any notification on the stable build previously.

I was also able to set up approximate or exact location on a per app basis, which I couldn't set up on the stable rom. The question did popup when opening location based apps but did not seem to change anything. It feels like a crucial permission setting was missing and maybe this is also the cause of the notification issues.

I'd recommend to use the Dev rom for now as long as the stable build isn't fixed and has the notification issues, while the dev rom doesn't seem to have it.
Cool. Pls, keep us posted should any changes in the behaviour occur. Thanks!

Someone has tried V14.0.6 in Xiaomi 12 to see if notification issue it's solved? Thank you
dirty flash from latest dev.
seems to work maybe some notifications gets lost. but nothing serious.
apps aren't killed in background. obviously face id on

dirty flash from latest dev.
seems to work maybe some notifications gets lost. but nothing serious.
apps aren't killed in background. obviously face id on
Thank you for the feedback! How severe it's notification lost? It still has impact?

Thank you for the feedback! How severe it's notification lost? It still has impact?
gmail especially doesn't always seem to arrive on time, then twitter, maybe instagram.
huge battery consumption.
back to dev 22.2.13 there is't comparison. I recommend it

gmail especially doesn't always seem to arrive on time, then twitter, maybe instagram.
huge battery consumption.
back to dev 22.2.13 there is't comparison. I recommend it
It's a pity we don't have a good stable version anymore! Thinking about leaving Xiaomi because of it! Do you mean dev 23.2.13? Have you tried dev 23.2.21? Tks for feedback!
I'm still on V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM... Because of all problems in A13... The version I'm using It's pretty stable... But some more months and I'll be missing updated Android security pack...

It's a pity we don't have a good stable version anymore! Thinking about leaving Xiaomi because of it! Do you mean dev 23.2.13? Have you tried dev 23.2.21? Tks for feedback!
I'm still on V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM... Because of all problems in A13... The version I'm using It's pretty stable... But some more months and I'll be missing updated Android security pack...
23.2.13 yes
23.2.21 tested,battery drain fast
13 works fine, I recommend it

Reactions: nlpmartins
Seems like a personal issue since it has over 2000 downloads for the F3 alone.
The Dev roms don't have the notification bug.

Reactions: Birraque
I have the stable one on mi 11.
There are still problems on notifications.
And nobody help us.
This Is annoying.
same. right now im on the new stable eea 14.0.7 and having issues with Whatsapp
what app do you have notifications issues with?