Now you can buy Mi Credit ( MiCredit ) using PayPal

Nope, we can't. With Chinese region the only one available on Xiaomi.EU, it doesn't work. You get AliPay as payment option, but not PayPal.
Region in our ROMs is set to Poland, not China. PayPal option is there, as one of the staff members buys Mi Credits and can confirm this.
Also, you can always recharge Mi Credits at i.mi.com.

Region in our ROMs is set to Poland, not China. PayPal option is there, as one of the staff members buys Mi Credits and can confirm this.
Also, you can always recharge Mi Credits at i.mi.com.

This is extremely strange. Mine is set to China, not PL? I can't check it in the ROM, though, only on i.mi.com

I also can't change the region in i.mi.com, as ingbrzy suggested? I am stuck on Chinese.
But as I wrote in the other chat: I will buy the Mi Credits via Hadron, that's the easiest way, and since this ROM is by far the best out there, that's a small price to pay.

This is extremely strange. Mine is set to China, not PL? I can't check it in the ROM, though, only on i.mi.com

I also can't change the region in i.mi.com, as ingbrzy suggested? I am stuck on Chinese.
But as I wrote in the other chat: I will buy the Mi Credits via Hadron, that's the easiest way, and since this ROM is by far the best out there, that's a small price to pay.
https://i.mi.com is a Web Site! you login there and you can purchase Mi Credits.

https://i.mi.com is a Web Site! you login there and you can purchase Mi Credits.

??? I know what i.mi.com is. :)
It might be an issue with my account only - my region is bound to China and I can't change it on the web portal. Because of that I don't get PayPal as payment option, only AliPay, and that needs a domestic Chinese credit card.

I cannot change the region anywhere. It's possible, though, that this is an issue of my account - I have been with MIUI for a very long time and was Beta tester for years, who knows.

I appreciate that three senior members of this forum care for my issue now, thank you. I am pretty sure it's an individual problem, and I can solve it via Hadron, so maybe just forget about it.

??? I know what i.mi.com is. :)
It might be an issue with my account only - my region is bound to China and I can't change it on the web portal. Because of that I don't get PayPal as payment option, only AliPay, and that needs a domestic Chinese credit card.

I cannot change the region anywhere. It's possible, though, that this is an issue of my account - I have been with MIUI for a very long time and was Beta tester for years, who knows.

I appreciate that three senior members of this forum care for my issue now, thank you. I am pretty sure it's an individual problem, and I can solve it via Hadron, so maybe just forget about it.
You can try speaking to Xiaomi customer services but if you depend on the region being Chinese you may want to think twice about changing it. At one time you could change it via the account.mi.com page but I think they have since disabled the option to do so.

Hadron should be around still lurking somewhere if not, i've met the guy and he's safe and legitimate.

Do you have our ROM installed..? post a screenshot...

Screenshot_2019-04-29-07-58-18-412_com.android.settings.png

Of course I have your ROM installed.

Hi Hadron,
I just make a payment for 200 Mi Credit.
The receipt number is 5395555990436565
And my Mi Account ID is 327252262
Since I just paid it, I think it will only appear only your accounts after few hours.
Thank you.

You can buy MiCredits via PayPal officially at mibi.mi.com

For paypal to work you need to have region other than china. also storage rates are also different for non Chinese region.
also for some people Paypal will not work even if the have non china region due to paypal support to that country.

You can try speaking to Xiaomi customer services but if you depend on the region being Chinese you may want to think twice about changing it. At one time you could change it via the account.mi.com page but I think they have since disabled the option to do so.

Hadron should be around still lurking somewhere if not, i've met the guy and he's safe and legitimate.
Thanks @MarkHUK . Yeah I am still around. :) my service is still working

Reactions: MarkHUK
Hi, i am on xiaomi.eu last beta build for my Mi5. Last year i bought MiCoins for Mega storage, but this year i cant. When i click to PayPal it is jumping to pay but get an error all the time. Do you know other way to get micoins?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-52-22-295_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-52-22-295_com.android.chrome.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 631
  • Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-52-34-554_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-52-34-554_com.android.chrome.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 383
  • Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-52-37-735_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-52-37-735_com.android.chrome.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 390
  • Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-53-31-202_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-53-31-202_com.android.chrome.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 380
  • Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-54-22-259_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-54-22-259_com.android.settings.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 488
  • Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-58-46-086_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-21-16-58-46-086_com.android.chrome.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 431
Hi, i am on xiaomi.eu last beta build for my Mi5. Last year i bought MiCoins for Mega storage, but this year i cant. When i click to PayPal it is jumping to pay but get an error all the time. Do you know other way to get micoins?
Hi
try to buy space from phone and see if there are any micredit
if you can see it then let me know i will send you test micredit
to check if its working for you
thanks

Reactions: Ko Wunna
Hi
try to buy space from phone and see if there are any micredit
if you can see it then let me know i will send you test micredit
to check if its working for you
thanks
I can't buy even from phone. It is the same.. can't pay with paypal in china

I had an old account ,the locale from the account was set to China
That's why I couldn't pay with PayPal

I made a new account with Germany locale.
Now it's possible to pay with PayPal

Reactions: Goran Kocinski
I had an old account ,the locale from the account was set to China
That's why I couldn't pay with PayPal

I made a new account with Germany locale.
Now it's possible to pay with PayPal
with china Local you can get more services thanks