NS 1.7.29 theme manager FC

• Thread starter Deleted member 8986
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 8986

Not sure if the other NS users having the same issue with the theme manager in latest 1.7.29 release.
When I go to Themes and than Online Themes and I choose Top rated It shows me the themes but when I want to choose the theme it FC qhen I click on it.No matter what theme I choose its always FC.Also when I go to Latest the window stay blank or sometime it shows the themes but I can't select any cos the screen is unresponsive.
So please can some1 confirm this or is just me having this ?

Also I have question.
When I flashed this latest 1.7.29 CN deodex it shows its built on 2.3.5 but after I flashed lang pack it shows 2.3.4.so I'm confused now,what's right.Is it 2.3.4 or 2.3.5 ?
Cheers

just posted on another thread..its not you..theme manager always give fc when i try to go to online themes...

It forced close to me too on my nexus one. Mod please check.
is there anyone still have the thememanager.apk from 1.7.22?

I tried this

I tried to push the file where you told me but after is lost theme manager all together. any ideas?

I tried to push the file where you told me but after is lost theme manager all together. any ideas?

the same happened to me and tried to push the old one to fix the problem but nothing happend, so I reinstalled the rom after full wipe

if you want a workaround you can try downloading parts of the theme you want (i.e lockscreen or fonts) and the theme will be there for you

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

the same thing happened to me and I tried to push the apk that comes with the language pack but still the same, so I reinstalled the rom after a full wipe.

if you want a workaround to download a theme try downloading part of the theme you want (i.e lockscreen or fonts) and your theme will be downloaded as well

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

im having the same problem every time i try to download from online theme i always get FC..an also my phone wont connect to my pc???? i have a samsung fascinate i tried a bunch of drivers and no luck anyone have any ideas

I think this is no problem with new release from today ;)
:cool:

im having the same problem every time i try to download from online theme i always get FC..an also my phone wont connect to my pc???? i have a samsung fascinate i tried a bunch of drivers and no luck anyone have any ideas