Original Xiaomi Accessories (tempered Glass, Protective Case)

Samo Dadela

Members
Feb 14, 2016
Hi,

Does anyone know if Xiaomi makes accessories like:
- tempered glass screen protection
- protective cases (flip / back-cover only)

If so... where can I get them.

Found some links that state "original"... but I can't find an official link to prove originality :)

If not... what are the next best?

Thanks!

P.S.: Need those for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
P.P.S.: Anyone knows if the proximity's sensor operation is affected by covering it with tempered glass?

I'll take advantage of this thread to ask something related to the screen protection.

The ole0phbic coating - I noticed that some tempered glass products have alcohool based wipes - will those remove the coating?

Also... when the tempered glass is removed... will it remove some of the coating too?

Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone know if Xiaomi makes accessories like:
- tempered glass screen protection
- protective cases (flip / back-cover only)

If so... where can I get them.

Found some links that state "original"... but I can't find an official link to prove originality :)

If not... what are the next best?

Thanks!

P.S.: Need those for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
P.P.S.: Anyone knows if the proximity's sensor operation is affected by covering it with tempered glass?
Hello friend, I use a cover original Xiaomi. The tempered glass I've tried a few, are almost all the same. They all go very well, remove the reflection and leave fingerprints. I bought them on Aliexpress. You may spend 6 dollars for a piece, or 1.5 dollars, I suggest those 1.5 Dollars. Create no problem with the sensor and the LED
If you want to send the link
Also I have Redmi Notes 2

I'll take advantage of this thread to ask something related to the screen protection.

The ole0phbic coating - I noticed that some tempered glass products have alcohool based wipes - will those remove the coating?

Also... when the tempered glass is removed... will it remove some of the coating too?

Thanks!
I use tempered glass only redmi Notes 2 because the original glass is too many reflections, in my opinion is the only small flaw with this great phone. You just have to clean the glass with small rags, apply the film is simple, no bubbles. You only counsel you to buy 2 or 3 pieces because the first time you put wrong and maybe you do not like

Reactions: Samo Dadela
Hello friend, I use a cover original Xiaomi. The tempered glass I've tried a few, are almost all the same. They all go very well, remove the reflection and leave fingerprints. I bought them on Aliexpress. You may spend 6 dollars for a piece, or 1.5 dollars, I suggest those 1.5 Dollars. Create no problem with the sensor and the LED

Thanks for the info, Stefano.

Please send link of those tempered glass on aliexpress.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I also use tempered glass from Ali. Tried chipper one, and the other. There is no difference by my opinion. But I bought one for my wife's RN2, and it have no hole for selfie camera, ha, ha... RN2 original.... I also bought silicon case on Ali. It's really chip, and is ok(good grip). Big hello from Celje, and to Stefano in Switzerland.

Grazie/Thanks/Hvala ;)

Anyone tried mate glass? To reduce glare?

Stefano - sorry I missed the "remove reflection" part.

BTW: How do you pay for items on aliexpress? Tried to make an alipay account, but they want too much information (passport, identity card photos - wtf?).

I bought a tempered glass on Aliexpress but it's smaller than display... So it doesn't cover completely the display: there are about 1mm uncovered by each side.

Are your tempered glasses very small too?

I bought a tempered glass on Aliexpress but it's smaller than display... So it doesn't cover completely the display: there are about 1mm uncovered by each side.

Are your tempered glasses very small too?
Write to the site that you sold it so that you do not! it must be corrected, work well, sell compliant products, people should receive what they buy on the basis of information provided. Buys other glass

Stefano131270 it is the correct item: a tempered glass for Remi Note 2 with its holes for camera, speaker and sensor. But it's smaller than display (I don't know if this is normal or not).

I want to know it in order to claim seller. Does your tempered glass cover the display of your smartphone perfectly?

Stefano131270 it is the correct item: a tempered glass for Remi Note 2 with its holes for camera, speaker and sensor. But it's smaller than display (I don't know if this is normal or not).

I want to know it in order to claim seller. Does your tempered glass cover the display of your smartphone perfectly?
Hello, my covers well, I have a maximum millimeter divided on 4 sides, Redmi Note 2. You can send a photo? or Measuring glass and write here

The Redmi Note 2 display size is 149 x 73 mm and the tempered glass is around 147,5 x 72 mm. This is like the default display protector (really it has same size): a little smaller than the display.

The Redmi Note 2 display size is 149 x 73 mm and the tempered glass is around 147,5 x 72 mm. This is like the default display protector (really it has same size): a little smaller than the display.
7.35 cm x 15.2 cm this is my tempered glass, display is 7.5 cm x 15.2 cm

Do you have a Redmi Note 2 too? 152 x 76 mm are the body sizes. The display is small, 149 x 73 mm, because there is the battery cover and the display borders.

You can appreciate it on this image: xiaomiforsale [DOT] com/959-thickbox_default/redmi-note-2-prime.jpg

But I see your tempered glass adjusts better than mine. Thanks!

Do you have a Redmi Note 2 too? 152 x 76 mm are the body sizes. The display is small, 149 x 73 mm, because there is the battery cover and the display borders.

You can appreciate it on this image: xiaomiforsale [DOT] com/959-thickbox_default/redmi-note-2-prime.jpg

But I see your tempered glass adjusts better than mine. Thanks!
The glass almost as big as any phone, the frame is very thin

Last edited: