Original Xiaomi Accessories (tempered Glass, Protective Case)

Well, let's be objective. Don't look smartphone size on Internet. If you take a ruler and measure it, you'll see that the measures are 149 x 73 mm for the display and 152 x 76 mm for the body of the smartphone. Yes, the frame is very thin (1.5 mm of frame by each side the including battery cover) but you don't need measure it.

mp000199c_2_1.jpg

But I'm talking about a little difference between the protective glass and the display (don't the body) of the smatphone. And you tell me about ¡¡¡a tempered glass bigger than display of the Redmi Note 2!!! I think that you don't measure it correctly or you're talking about another smartphone. So it doesn't help me...

7.15 x 14.8 these are the measures of my protective glass. Working in an office of Engineering, I can measure fine

Does anyone know if Xiaomi makes accessories like:
(..)
- protective cases (flip / back-cover only)
(....)

I am really interested in flip cover for RN2, but no one that I have to clip on / over the original cover.
I am looking for a flip cover that replaces the original back cover.
Any hints ? Did not find anything till now.... :(

Mine has a a little less than 1mm border on each side... but that is ok - because if you have a silicon back cover it fits perfectly.

BTW: Thanks to Stefano for the links. Bought both versions - they look identical. They take on fingerprints more that the original glass, though.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi,

Does anyone know if Xiaomi makes accessories like:
- tempered glass screen protection
- protective cases (flip / back-cover only)

If so... where can I get them.

Found some links that state "original"... but I can't find an official link to prove originality :)

If not... what are the next best?

Thanks!

P.S.: Need those for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
P.P.S.: Anyone knows if the proximity's sensor operation is affected by covering it with tempered glass?

Hi, glass shield, does not affect the proximity sensor. It works perfectly.

What's the best place to buy a Mi 5 screen protector?
Does not exist! It buys the ones that cost less or if you want good quality, Nilkinn but it costs a little more. I prefer an economical and change after 2 months or so.
Try:
GeekBuying
GearBest
Oppomart
Aliexpress

Does not exist! It buys the ones that cost less or if you want good quality, Nilkinn but it costs a little more. I prefer an economical and change after 2 months or so.
Try:
GeekBuying
GearBest
Oppomart
Aliexpress

They are economical. You can buy any and change every few months.

Reactions: Stefano131270