Outlook Exchange & mailing issue

dave_

Members
May 27, 2019
Hi people, a new Mi9 user here.

After having gotten the phone (global version), I realized that there's no exchange client. Alright, I downloaded the well-known Outlook app (using it for accessing the exchange server). But, if a mail has an attachment I can either open or download it only once in like 100 tries, 99 times it has a download error message. Otherwise, I get all the mails, everything is okay, but this annoying problem.

Question nr 1.: Does anyone have an idea what should I do to be able to download attachments in the Outlook app?
Question nr 2., in case there's no solution regarding question nr. 1: Which app do you Mi9-ers use for mailing through exchange server?

Thank you,
Dave

Hi waiting for delivery of my mi 9 so I'm not sure about this, but on my current Android I just use the Gmail client for exchange. You can just add your exchange account and toggle between them in Gmail by hitting your icon in the top right.

I met the issue with attachments on my work mail server (EAS) since I began using mobile phones for mail purposes. Most of mail clients just don't see any attachment in an incoming mail. And Outlook was among those mailers.

I found only 3 mail clients which can see and work with any attachments:
-Nine (but this works very bad with Google mail)
-GMail (poor design, no black theme)
- Blackberry Hub+ Inbox - almost ideal

Currently I use Blackberry Inbox.

Last edited: