Paranoid Android by Love_dcp ( Updated 2013-10-25)

as you are with the PA, it all works? camera and also video and audio of the video?

I've flashed the photosphere.zip from another thread on this forum. Audio in video does work, just as everything else.
The standard camera app does also work, but i haven't tested audio on that one.

The only bug I'm facing is a wake up delay. It sometimes takes a few seconds before the screen awakes.

I did not wait to .. and put it on, all right, I find it nice and smooth, rich personalization and seems, at the moment, everything working perfectly. audio, video and camera work perfectly, it really feels okay, I have not found bugs - I will keep a few days as a daily rom to see if it has bugs or other then decide ... certainly like miui interface is perhaps better, but now we see.Thanks for the guide

I did not wait to .. and put it on, all right, I find it nice and smooth, rich personalization and seems, at the moment, everything working perfectly. audio, video and camera work perfectly, it really feels okay, I have not found bugs - I will keep a few days as a daily rom to see if it has bugs or other then decide ... certainly like miui interface is perhaps better, but now we see.Thanks for the guide

This is my another favorite rom

Last edited:
I prefer this rom because it has more personalization and the dpi per app.

Btw: I'm glad to hear You've got everything running, ibaco!

Last edited:
Setting, lokscreen, shortcut

Hi,
thanks for the reply. I did that but the shortcuts appear as icons on the lockscreen. I am looking for the way to make them appear as slider targets.
Moreover, I don't know how to remove the navigation buttons from the status bar in the tablet mode, 'cause I don't need them and I don't want them there.
I also want to remove the HALO icon from the notification bar. And finally, I have set my status bar to 100% transparency, but it randomly becomes black again. And I want to make the status bar transparent in the lockscreen as well but I don't know how.
If you or anybody else in this thread has any tips for me with regard to my above questions, I would be grateful.

regarding the connections are not able to get them the way you prefer, I think it is not possible, you can use Holo locker plus version to do this and more.For bar, test hibrid property - interface and leads to 0 the navigation bar.icon halo I do not have it (smartphones layout), I could not even because I can not find any function to hide it.Transparency do not know for help lookscreen

Thanks for your help guys,
it seems like the most customizable ROM lacks so important customizations like lockscreen or navigation bar customizations, let alone the halo icon in the notification bar that cannot be removed (I'm talking about the halo icon on the top right edge above the date when you scroll down the notification bar). However, I'm keeping it because apart from that, it's the most stable ROM with a relatively good battery life.
there is a new Paranoid Android release since yesterday with FM support - radio app works fine. Below changelog and download link:

Update log:
20131025:
1, the latest update to the PA source;
2, add CM native radio support;
3, autumn big update to the latest kernel, improving fluency and stability;

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1464743221&uk=2988651844

I also don't have a Halo notification in de notification bar. I think I turned it off by clicking on App-info or such.

Can Anybody confirm that theme app doesnt work?

Design storrage kepps FC

if you install miHome, theme app works perfectly well on PA 3.99 RC2 with Android 4.3

Could someone upload the last rom somewhere else than baidu I tried for the last two days to download from that shity site and I get 1,5 mb fromt he file max then it stops. Thanks.

see here: h*******p://www29.zippyshare.com/v/72479198/file.html
This is the old one already available on the first page. But thanks.
I want the 25.10 version on top of this page.
Anyone ?

Last edited: