Passing Safety Net on MIUI 13

goldencore

Members
Dec 13, 2018
I rooted the ROM successfully with the latest Magisk Canary build, but now SafetyNet fails and GPay and banking apps are acting up.
Obviously MagiskHide was removed, as stated by the developer. My research showed that I can achieve the hide feature with deny lists. All tutorials show that you have to enable Zygisk in Magisk settings for that, but I don't have that option in the version I got from Magisk GitHub, also the Denylists toggle is not there.
Was that removed?
Does anybody successfully pass Safety Net on Poco F3 with the latest stable release?

We do not support Magisk here..
You are on wrong forum..

It worked like this on my Mi Pad 5:

Install Magisk Canary from github
In Magisk go to Settings and Hide Magisk Manager
In Magisk go to Settings and enable Zygisk
Download latest safetynet-fix for zygisk from github
Install the zip in Magisk then reboot

For me this was enough, because I am on the original China Beta, not xiaomi.eu
I am not sure, but I guess if you are on a third party ROM like xiaomi.eu you additionally need to spoof your build.props with a valid device fingerprint:

Download latest MagiskHidePropsConf from github and install the zip in Magisk then reboot
Install Termux from PlayStore and open it
Type su and press enter
Grant root permissions to Termux
Type props and press enter
Enter option: 1 and press enter
Exactly type a valid device fingerprint into the command line and press enter the fingerprint according to your model:

K40:
Code:
Redmi/alioth/alioth:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.5.6.0.RKHCNXM:user/release-keys

K40Pro:
Code:
Xiaomi/haydn/haydn:11/RKQ1.201112.002/V12.5.5.0.RKKCNXM:user/release-keys

agree to the change then reboot

Reactions: AMZMA
In my POCO F3 I have the global ROM, in most of the pages and videos that I have consulted they mention that installing Xiaomi.eu greatly improves the different sections of the device, so I want to proceed to install this ROM in its latest stable version with MIUI 13.

But I am concerned that I have seen some comments expressing having problems with banking applications.
if this were true, this would be a reason why I would not go to Xiaomi.eu.

I would like to know:
Is it true that I can have these problems?

I'm from Mexico and my banking apps work without problem, in global version with unlock boatloader i was unable to install netflix becuase safety net fails and with thiw versión safety net pass and was able to install netflix again i'm on miui 12 due to a failed instalation of miui 13 and bricked Phone i Just wait for a recovery version of miui 13 to update

Reactions: JimmyR
I'm from Mexico and my banking apps work without problem, in global version with unlock boatloader i was unable to install netflix becuase safety net fails and with thiw versión safety net pass and was able to install netflix again i'm on miui 12 due to a failed instalation of miui 13 and bricked Phone i Just wait for a recovery version of miui 13 to update
Thank you very much for telling me your experience, then I think I will proceed to install the latest stable ROM with MIUI 13 from Xiaomi.eu.

On Friday I started the procedure to unlock the bootloader, so if all goes well I'll be ready to install the ROM next Friday February 4th.

I hope I don't have any problem as this is my first time following a procedure to install an unofficial ROM and I have high hopes for Xiaomi.eu stable ROM with MIUI 13.

Thank you very much for telling me your experience, then I think I will proceed to install the latest stable ROM with MIUI 13 from Xiaomi.eu.

On Friday I started the procedure to unlock the bootloader, so if all goes well I'll be ready to install the ROM next Friday February 4th.

I hope I don't have any problem as this is my first time following a procedure to install an unofficial ROM and I have high hopes for Xiaomi.eu stable ROM with MIUI 13.
Use this guide, i'm on miui 12 due a bad experience with fastboot update i did not use this guide but it's explains good i'll wait for a recovery version.

It worked like this on my Mi Pad 5:

Install Magisk Canary from github
In Magisk go to Settings and Hide Magisk Manager
In Magisk go to Settings and enable Zygisk
Download latest safetynet-fix for zygisk from github
Install the zip in Magisk then reboot

For me this was enough, because I am on the original China Beta, not xiaomi.eu
I am not sure, but I guess if you are on a third party ROM like xiaomi.eu you additionally need to spoof your build.props with a valid device fingerprint:

Download latest MagiskHidePropsConf from github and install the zip in Magisk then reboot
Install Termux from PlayStore and open it
Type su and press enter
Grant root permissions to Termux
Type props and press enter
Enter option: 1 and press enter
Exactly type a valid device fingerprint into the command line and press enter the fingerprint according to your model:

K40:
Code:
Redmi/alioth/alioth:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.5.6.0.RKHCNXM:user/release-keys

K40Pro:
Code:
Xiaomi/haydn/haydn:11/RKQ1.201112.002/V12.5.5.0.RKKCNXM:user/release-keys

agree to the change then reboot
I have this rom intsalled "https:/star/Miui_5BBETA-CN_STARPRE_22.3.16_daec77330c_12.0" and tried to pass Saftynet without success (I followed your guide above). Any idea? Thanks!

I rooted the ROM successfully with the latest Magisk Canary build, but now SafetyNet fails and GPay and banking apps are acting up.
Obviously MagiskHide was removed, as stated by the developer. My research showed that I can achieve the hide feature with deny lists. All tutorials show that you have to enable Zygisk in Magisk settings for that, but I don't have that option in the version I got from Magisk GitHub, also the Denylists toggle is not there.
Was that removed?
Does anybody successfully pass Safety Net on Poco F3 with the latest stable release?
FYI