payment apps failing on xiaomi.eu ROM for apollo

ma3oony

Members
Jul 10, 2021
hello

my device is global but i unlocked it and used Indonesia MIUI 14.0.1.0.SJDIDXM for long time and was good, but lately some apps applied security like mada pay for payment, mastercard travel pass for airports , mcdonald's app for restaurants , and some other local banking apps.

some were working if i downloaded Huawei app gallery and install apps from them , some arent available in that store so i used to download island app to create work profile and download some apps that may or may not works, but atleaset better than nothing.

now i flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V14.0.5.0.SJDCNXM_v14-12 from here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/ , but sadly it's still failing with all these apps, even apps from island and Huawei app gallery arent wroking at all, so im at big disadvantage, idk if i return to official Indonesia rom will be the same or it'll fail tho.

from same thread, i saw another rom for gpay which named xiaomi.eu_MOONSTONE_OS1.0.9.0.UMPMIXM_14 , i was thinking of trying to flash it and test, might work if passed security for gpay, but idk if this rom is compatible with apollo MI10T.

kindly advise as i dont want to brick my phone

Regards