Invalid Performance issues on Mi 11pro?

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Received my Mi 11pro today. Tried latest weekly, but it is slower with Mi 11pro than on Poco F3. Tried Antutu and Geekbench and did complete fresh install for the Mi 11pro. I did a lot of runs.

Left side 11pro, right Poco F3....

Attachments

• IMG_0065~2.jpg
    IMG_0065~2.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Received my Mi 11pro today. Tried both latest weekly and last stable, but both are slower with Mi 11pro than on Poco F3. Tried Antutu and Geekbench and did complete fresh install for the Mi 11pro. I did a lot of runs.

Left side 11pro, right Poco F3....
why didyou change? POCO F3 as no overall equivalent today. snap 888 is too powerful to be well heatsinked in non gaming phone.

I moved to last stable and did more testing on that, and things seem better now :)

why did you change? POCO F3 as no overall equivalent today. snap 888 is too powerful to be well heatsinked in non gaming phone.
I changed because the camera is significantly better from my first tests. Nightshots and videos, OIS, opitcal zoom, better wide angle and 4k 60fps. Screen is a little better and brighter by 200nits plus the 67w charging. From performance view there is no need to upgrade, fully agreed :) How ever it does add some extra performance.

I got the Mi 11pro for 550 EUR via TradingShenzhen.com and will sell my Poco F3 with 8/256GB for 200 Eur in perfect condition. I do not play games, but usually keep my phones 2-3 years.

I fully agree that the Poco F3 is a great phone. I was just a little disappointed with the camera :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
oh btw....since the scores are more or less where they belong, this bug can be closed :) I moved to latest stable and things seem to be resolved for now :)

Just to update...Got this from Reddit....Seems like lower benchmark are due to locked frequencies in Miui13....maybe this, if true, should be mentioned somewhere..... @LOLO9393

"Some frequencies of the cpu are not available anymore. They should be potentially locked under performance mode which is bugged so.."
"They are locked, the A78 can't go past 2.22GHz anymore on Miui 13..it's related to Miui 13,as this downclock is hitting even sd 870 and 865 powered devices"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.