Permission Management On Miui7 Eu

Iwin Alin

Members
Jul 11, 2016
Hi guys, I flashed the latest version of MIUI7 EU version. Is the first time I use a EU version and I like it.

I have a problem with permission management.
I can set only 2 permissions on apps. And for example, Antutu will display an error message saying that he does not have enough permissions.
In the global rom I can manage almost all.

If anyone have a solution.

Thanks !

Edit:

found out how to give antutu permisions, but to see all permisions of antutu and to edit from the same window is missing.

Last edited:
Hi, I had the same issue:
- I go to Security > Permissions and look for Storage permission for example, and I see all the apps that use that permission
- Then I go to one of that apps and I don't see the full list of permissions of that specific app.

If that is what you are experiencing, then it has something to do with MIUI optimization mode in Developer options.

Go to Additional Settings > Developer Options -> uncheck "Turn on MIUI optimization".
After a reboot you'll be able to see and manage the full list of permissions of each app.

That fixed it for me, I hope it does for you!

By the way, to enable Developer Mode: go to Settings > About phone -> tap 6-7 times on the MIUI version tab... done!

Edit: Installed MIUI 8 (6.8.4) and the bug is gone! no need to disable optimization or anything

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwin Alin
Hi, I had the same issue:
- I go to Security > Permissions and look for Storage permission for example, and I see all the apps that use that permission
- Then I go to one of that apps and I don't see the full list of permissions of that specific app.

If that is what you are experiencing, then it has something to do with MIUI optimization mode in Developer options.

Go to Additional Settings > Developer Options -> uncheck "Turn on MIUI optimization".
After a reboot you'll be able to see and manage the full list of permissions of each app.

That fixed it for me, I hope it does for you!

By the way, to enable Developer Mode: go to Settings > About phone -> tap 6-7 times on the MIUI version tab... done!

Edit: Installed MIUI 8 (6.8.4) and the bug is gone! no need to disable optimization or anything
Nope, it doesn't work.
Maybe it works on 6.8.4. Thanks for help anyway.