[PETITION] Do you want CM official for MI2/2s?

s
A petition won't help as much as you think. The best would be to reunite the devs with a lot of influence to give our complain a "serious" voice. The best we can actually do is asking Xiaomi to take a look at this problem. We all know that companies considers devs of their device much more that normal phone users.
Not a long time ago, this forum became the OFFICIAL international forum of Xiaomi, so reaching Xiaomi shouldn't be a big deal.
Sorry if you did not understand my bad English

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

so, what is the plan?

A petition won't help as much as you think. The best would be to reunite the devs with a lot of influence to give our complain a "serious" voice. The best we can actually do is asking Xiaomi to take a look at this problem. We all know that companies considers devs of their device much more that normal phone users.
Not a long time ago, this forum became the OFFICIAL international forum of Xiaomi, so reaching Xiaomi shouldn't be a big deal.
Sorry if you did not understand my bad English

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk
Isn't that almost exactly what I said ;) Therefore I agree with you hehe.

Reactions: nordon07
My opinion is that nothing is going to change atleast for Xiaomi for the next few years i hope.
Because the Moderators of xiaomi.eu are not happy with the policies of Xiaomi & unfortunately they are forcing themselves to function in that position...
And we have already seen the attitude of other developers in xda & what kind of an attitude they have towards Xiaomi...
So, overall i can say that we should be pretty happy with whatever the great developers we have here & in some chinese and Russian forums....
If something changes, we have to be happy for ourselves & if not we may have to take it with a pinch of salt...

Keep it up the forum "offensive" this is going to be epic. We need all support for you all!

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Please, keep it calm in that forum. You have to convince them. Not attack them. If you start the offense, you'll never get what you want.
I wouldn't let some farmers with forks bashing into my forum, asking if they are welcome.so why would they?

Remember that they have a much stronger position in this.

My english is not really good. So i hope you understand my opinion.

Please, keep it calm in that forum. You have to convince them. Not attack them. If you start the offense, you'll never get what you want.
I wouldn't let some farmers with forks bashing into my forum, asking if they are welcome.so why would they?

Remember that they have a much stronger position in this.

My english is not really good. So i hope you understand my opinion.
Who is attacking whom bro ? I think you have misunderstood what i said.
I didn't get wat you wanted to say also in your previous post. Pls use simple English so that i can understand.
All i said was, no matter how hard you push, all your struggle goes in vain. That's what i meant based on my previous experiences at xda. That's my personal opinion. It may change in the future also ! But i am waiting...

Who is attacking whom bro ? I think you have misunderstood what i said.
I didn't get wat you wanted to say also in your previous post. Pls use simple English so that i can understand.
All i said was, no matter how hard you push, all your struggle goes in vain. That's what i meant based on my previous experiences at xda. That's my personal opinion. It may change in the future also ! But i am waiting...
I think @Koen van den Braak his English is better then yours manohar :p No offense intended hehe.

On topic:
If you don't try you won't succeed. And I totally agree to keep it calm on XDA. Respect them! That's the only way they might start to respect you. And well, I guess it's an internet thing, but people on fora tend to be rather harsh or stupid, maybe because of their English. But the higher the level, the more chances of result. And I think result will not come from spamming XDA. Best chances are to try and get Xiaomi to make a move!

I dont think that xiaomi will join our cause :/

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I dont think that xiaomi will join our cause :/

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
I think you're right. But hey, they do wanna go international so they HAVE to right? They can act like this within China, not outside, they must know that?

Of course, not everyone gets a chance to study in English from their childhood. You know that ?
And definitely i am not as lucky as you or him. May be you can teach me good English if your English is so good. I am ready to learn.... here with no pun intended !:)
Well yes, lesson 1, watch a lot of movies with English subtitles, read English literature, there is a lot of English books in the public domain which are free to download, legally! Just search for 'free books public domain' or something like that. There also are a lot of audiobooks in the public domain, free to download.
Listening to the English language as in audio books will help you to learn English a lot, this has something to do with how the brain works(not going into details now lol), but it is a great way to learn English, or help you with that. Especially if you try books which you already have read in your native language.
For better writing, like I said, read English liturature :)

By the way, I also think it helps when you just put a little more attention to your comments. Most are just a bit chaotic, the PM conversation we had was chaotic too. The above message in the quote is pretty good hehe :D
Try to structure it helps a lot ;) If you have any questions feel free to ask, I love language[/totally off-topic]

I think you're right. But hey, they do wanna go international so they HAVE to right? They can act like this within China, not outside, they must know that?
They're going to fail on international market due to a flood of lawsuits if they don't :D

Reactions: RobinHood00
Well yes, lesson 1, watch a lot of movies with English subtitles, read English literature, there is a lot of English books in the public domain which are free to download, legally! Just search for 'free books public domain' or something like that. There also are a lot of audiobooks in the public domain, free to download.
Listening to the English language as in audio books will help you to learn English a lot, this has something to do with how the brain works(not going into details now lol), but it is a great way to learn English, or help you with that. Especially if you try books which you already have read in your native language.

By the way, I also think it helps when you just put a little more attention to your comments. Most are just a bit chaotic, the PM conversation we had was chaotic too. The above message in the quote is pretty good hehe :D
Try to structure it helps a lot ;) If you have any questions feel free to ask, I love language[/totally off-topic]
These are good tips for someone who just needs to understand and write english.
If you want to speak english you just need practise ;) Just in case he wants to do that someday :p

They're going to fail on international market due to a flood of lawsuits if they don't :D
Just what I thought. ^^ That's why a little push in that direction, and some awareness might be good for Xiaomi, I think therefor if all those who use/develop for this device come together and try to make them aware of their current situation it might just ring a bell. We have to start somewhere, maybe some staff member is willing to help out a bit?
I don't want to get hopes up, but hey, how cool would it be if there was some succes at the end of this road :D

Lol, two double post in a row haha!

These are good tips for someone who just needs to understand and write english.
If you want to speak english you just need practise ;) Just in case he wants to do that someday :p
He he, you know it very well what i should be learning now, right M1cha ? ;)

Thanks bro, i would love to do it very soon. And one more thing i would like to bring it to your notice is that, almost all of your comments looks & sounds sarcastic, whcih instantly triggers off the trailing especially on a public forum like this one.
I hope you better take care of that. Other than that everybody loves those who try to help them ! what do you say ?

Last edited:
Reactions: RobinHood00
Thanks bro, i would love to do it very soon. And one more thing i would like to bring it to your notice is that, almost all of your comments looks & sounds circastic, whcih instantly triggers off the trailing especially on a public forums like this one.
I hope you better take care of that. Other than that everybody loves those who try to help them ! what do you say ?
I say like ;)
And most of the time there is some sarcasm in my post I guess, but people tend to ask really stupid questions, as you know I can be very helpful / formal, but I want to have some fun too. I'm just a very critical person, it really depends on the POV I guess when it comes to some of my writing. But when I write columns or papers I tend to have the same sarcastic load in them, a lot of time even when I speak. It makes live more fun for me ;) If it's confusing just say so, I'm always willing to explain myself (well almost always hehe).

I still dont get xda They ask to see development. There is plenty they refuse to look at it.

They add all of these devices with hardly any development in them.

www.xda-developers.com/announcements/xda-india-support/

They should just go ahead and say they won't do it because they hate them so much I doubt they ever do it.

The funny thing most of those devices will end up running miui. So xda is still filled with miui even if there isn't a xiaomi section.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Coldbird
Sad but very true. I tried to get them to open a Xiaomi section ages ago but they still refuse.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

ME too RC over XDA but they don't understand the sentiment of developers and enthusiastics ... andjust because of company, they are blocking Xiaomi devices from XDA. Need someone to understand exact feelings ....