[please Help] Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Invalid Imei

TheMysticle

Members
Jan 17, 2018
Hello so I was stuck in EDL mode for a day but I just let my battery drain and my phone just turned on, but now for some reason my bootloader is locked and my IMEI is broken. I cannot sign into miui on my phone because it keeps saying my device ID is wrong. How can I fix my IMEI without Rooting my phone? Because I cannot root it because the bootloader is locked.

Your PC see your Phone in fastboot mode?
Yes I can see my phone in fastboot mode. My phone turns on no problem but my IMEI is broken and to fix it I need to root my phone but my bootloader is locked and I cannot unlock it because my device ID is invalid

Ok put your Phone in fastboot mode connect your Phone wit PC open adb and fastboot folder and cmd in adb folder and ... Writing
adb devices
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst1
Now the First imiei is repair now writing...
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst2
Second imiei is repair
Ok

Ok go in fastboot connect Phone PC and open adb and writing
adb shell 'dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst1'
And then
adb shell 'dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst2'
This is other command for fastboot try this

Ok go in fastboot connect Phone PC and open adb and writing
adb shell 'dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst1'
And then
adb shell 'dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst2'
This is other command for fastboot try this
I can't do ADB shell in fastboot

Yes i now you dont have unlock bootloader the solition is only in fastboot mode whit adb in PC whit permission adb Shell ecc...

If *#*#717717#*#* works for diag port.u can use qpst restore qcn.may be works. im not sure
I did that but I think I had the wrong qcn because it restored IMEI 1 into IMEI 2 and nothing into IMEI 1 so IMEI is unknown and IMEI 2 is what IMEI 1 should be. How can I fix this please send me the right qcn

I did that but I think I had the wrong qcn because it restored IMEI 1 into IMEI 2 and nothing into IMEI 1 so IMEI is unknown and IMEI 2 is what IMEI 1 should be. How can I fix this please send me the right qcn
Himm.This is not abaut wrong qcn.i think you need block partition of efs,fsg with adb command after that u can restore.u can try first bootloader unlocked with these commands
adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock

Himm.This is not abaut wrong qcn.i think you need block partition of efs,fsg with adb command after that u can restore.u can try first bootloader unlocked with these commands
adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
When I try that it says this
FAILED (remote: Token verification failed, reboot the device)
finished. total time: 0.008s