Poco F2 Pro flashed stable MIUI 12 rom. Failing SafetyNet and Google Play Cert

Hello,

You must never lock the bootloader if you use a custom ROM like EU ROM, you will brick your device. ;)

So:
1. Unlock bootloader with Mi tool
2. Flash Stable EU 12.0.1
3. Check SafetyNet results

Give results here if it fails.

:)
@Poney70 i surely will be here begging for help if i end up with failing SafetyNet:))
But what i wanted to understan:
the three steps you outlined - can be fully reversed to phones factory state(no traces left), or is it a one way ticket where if Google decides to check then "nothing can stop them" ( and block out the device for the banking apps etc)?
I mean if worst come.to worst will i still an option to flash the Official rom to my device and get the SafetyNet pass?
This is what makes me worried:

Last edited:
@Poney70 i surely will be here begging for help if i end up with failing SafetyNet:))
the three steps you outlined - can be fully reversed to phones factory state(no traces left), or is it a one way ticket where if Google decides to check then "nothing can stop them" ( and block out the device for the banking apps etc)?
I mean if worst come.to worst will i still an option to flash the Official rom to my device and get the SafetyNet pass?

I had a safety net problem for a month on Xiaomi.eu weekly... Nothing helped. I switched to 12.0.5... everything works like a charm, also safety net is ok... There is also 12.0.8 but I saw it a bit late and now afraid to do any changes

So I believe it is safe to install 12.0.5

Reactions: Choper123
If you are not using Magisk, you won't have problems with the banking apps. If there is a problem, you can always flash the stock ROM and forget about it if you don't want to try Custom ROM's anymore ;)

Reactions: Choper123
I have flash Xiaomi.eu Weekly rom, install Msgisk Canary , and root my phone without problems.. everything works just fine but now is left only to pass Safty net? is there any way to do that?

Hello everyone. I have poco f2 pro and I fail the safety net test and I have the 12.0.4 update. I unlocked the bootloader and got back to Android 10 because 11 was really buggy for me. I can't even use netflix now. Can someone help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-01-12-30-842_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-01-12-30-842_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2021-04-09-01-12-43-914_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-01-12-43-914_com.android.settings.png
    194 KB · Views: 161
Hello everyone. I have poco f2 pro and I fail the safety net test and I have the 12.0.4 update. I unlocked the bootloader and got back to Android 10 because 11 was really buggy for me. I can't even use netflix now. Can someone help?
Hello, please install & use Xiaomi.eu ROM or, if you don't want, you have to use Magisk (or relock the bootloader...). ;)