VerrisCzech

Members
Jul 29, 2023
Hello, I noticed that EU rom on POCO X4 PRO 5G lost CTS certification as well as safetynet. Is this known and will it be resolved in the future?

It is well known, noy a bug, more a choice from Google. You need to use the latest rebuilt ROM for your device, and then the latest version of the Xiaomi.eu app (see Announcements). Google regularly ban the fingerprint, so it is often updated.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
It is well known, noy a bug, more a choice from Google. You need to use the latest rebuilt ROM for your device, and then the latest version of the Xiaomi.eu app (see Announcements). Google regularly ban the fingerprint, so it is often updated.
Please be so kind to send me a link to the xiaomi.eu app as well as explain around what time will we get the update. Thank you.

Please be so kind and read the dedicated thread youself. Being spoon-fed is not the best attitude.
Hello, Thanks for your reply, I found the thread but I still dont understand what the spp does. Could you please explain it. Thank you very much.

It gives your device a fingerprint that passes trust check by Google, read this